MMA-UFC UFC 251 | July 11 on 'Fight Island' aka Abu Dhabi | Three title fights

Remove this Banner Ad

You feel like the worst punishment Masvidal got was the two head clash cuts and the 25 minutes of exhaustion. Not that Usman copped anything much either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends if he wants to earn more money or not. Won't make nearly as much if he's boring as sh*t.

Doubt he can change that. He is applying his ability to his best. Is what it is.

Not defending him though - it is boring.

It's a sport. It's MMA. Usman won.
There was no martial arts shown by Usman. There was 20 minutes of one guy pushing another guy against the fence to avoid fighting and being able to because the other guy didn't have the conditioning.

Usmans next PPV will break records for selling the least possible

Had Holloway 3-2 but happy Volkanovski won. It was a good fight.

Main event went the way I thought it would if it went the distance. Masvidal had 1 round in him and Usman did what Usman does.

I knew it was close, but I was almost certain Holloway would win. Like yourself, pleasantly surprised. Max is very tough, I hope Volkanovski fights someone else next.

It's a sport. It's MMA. Usman won.
Lol

And when he complains that he doesn't get fairly paid in the future this will be why

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

There was no martial arts shown by Usman. There was 20 minutes of one guy pushing another guy against the fence to avoid fighting and being able to because the other guy didn't have the conditioning.

Usmans next PPV will break records for selling the least possible
That's why the UFC will make him a co-headliner again

They aren't stupid

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back