Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He has been poor this year and is lucky to be holding his spot.
If anyone else missed those two shots we’d be calling for their head.
About half the squad applies to that comment

Just for accuracy;
In a s**t performing side, with terrible delivery into the F50,
TT had 59% game time
won 13 disposals
at 70% efficiency .
4 score involvements.

"Lucky to be holding his spot"

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He is a competitive beast, so put him on-ball for all to see. Simpkin, Thomas, Bonar, LDU and Bailey will be the premiership mid 5 plus Xerri as the ruck in 2023

Feb 26, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Maybe I am crazy and don’t really understand footy but shouldn’t we be grooming him as a half back. It’s such a critical position now in setting up forward ball movement. Fast, good skills, good decision maker. I get we need to kick goals but Tarryn streaming off Half back excites me so much more than him snapping a few goals and taking mark of the year.

Maybe I am crazy and don’t really understand footy but shouldn’t we be grooming him as a half back. It’s such a critical position now in setting up forward ball movement. Fast, good skills, good decision maker. I get we need to kick goals but Tarryn streaming off Half back excites me so much more than him snapping a few goals and taking mark of the year.

Not against it but not this year, keep playing him forward and give him from Preseason next year to learn that role so going forward he can play on half flank

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
I came on to say exactly the same thing!

Defensively he has a magnificent tackling technique and on the rebound he would give us some class by foot streaming out of the backline.
It would also keep him in the game for longer periods as he tends to go ‘missing’ currently.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Just for accuracy;
In a sh*t performing side, with terrible delivery into the F50,
TT had 59% game time
won 13 disposals
at 70% efficiency .
4 score involvements.

He has been getting most of his limited stats up the ground this season. He is really struggling to play forward. I agree 100% with the idea of putting him behind the ball on a half-back flank.

Just for accuracy;
In a sh*t performing side, with terrible delivery into the F50,
TT had 59% game time
won 13 disposals
at 70% efficiency .
4 score involvements.

Way to miss the point

Defensively he has a magnificent tackling technique and on the rebound he would give us some class by foot streaming out of the backline.
It would also keep him in the game for longer periods as he tends to go ‘missing’ currently.
Didn’t he play a lot of time on HBF when playing in Tassie?

I’m all for it.

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes, you did. And you’ve just proven it.

Certified. Moron.
You made the moronic comment.
I'll quote you again

" Lucky to be holding his spot"

I'm not sure this can be interpreted any other way, aside from the way you said it.

You can't explain yourself either, just throw out insults when your called out on your uninformed opinion

I'll quote you again

I'm not sure this can be interpreted any other way, aside from the way you said it.

You can't explain yourself either, just throw out insults when your called out on your uninformed opinion

Here, I’ll help you out.

Why is he lucky to be holding his spot?
Who is he keeping out?

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'll quote you again

showusyacunningt

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
doghouse
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Haleing goals

I dream of seeing TT out of the goal square in a good side and a TT playing centre square impact minutes, but I gotta say the above makes the most sense for now. He's got all the attributes to be a crazy good intercept and rebound player and I think having him in the thick of it (while we suck) would accelarate his development.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I dream of seeing TT out of the goal square in a good side and a TT playing centre square impact minutes, but I gotta say the above makes the most sense for now. He's got all the attributes to be a crazy good intercept and rebound player and I think having him in the thick of it (while we suck) would accelarate his development.

It’d be nice to have one sweeping across hb, one in the middle and one in the goal square.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Just don't think we're getting the most out of him in his current position, he's a fantastic ball winner. As others have mentioned, maybe half-back is a good spot, or better yet just rotate him in the midfield! He's a midfielder/forward by trade and we are barely utilizing him in the centre square.

To quote The acurate one, “ you don’t take your Ferrari bush bashing” and it does seem a bit of a waste having someone so gifted chasing arse on the forward line.

All that may be trues, but I don’t know if he has the tank to go with the best half forwards. Yet. Might get found out.

Perhaps that’s why he goes ‘missing’ currently. Playing him elsewhere won’t fix that.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
All that may be trues, but I don’t know if he has the tank to go with the best half forwards. Yet. Might get found out.

Perhaps that’s why he goes ‘missing’ currently. Playing him elsewhere won’t fix that.
Couldn’t be any worse than Jmac, Atley, Pittard and Marley atm could he?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back