List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt he will but not a lot of players with currency. if (and I stress if) at the end of the year we feel we have a suitable player to replace him in (for example) Scott, it could be worth our while trading him.
Exactly what I just said..

Since this year is a bit more of a crap shoot, is trading one first this year for one next year not a good idea?
Yep I agree, but in all reality EVERY year is a crap shoot to some extent.. for every Buddy and Selwood story there's a Pat McCartin and Richard Tambling..

Yep I agree, but in all reality EVERY year is a crap shoot to some extent.. for every Buddy and Selwood story there's a Pat McCartin and Richard Tambling..

Totally agree, just more open to the idea of not taking multiple picks in the top 10 this year for another bite or two at the cherry next year

Exactly what I just said..

I saw yours after I posted, seems we are generally on the same page, Blakley though... I dont think we can fix his disposal

Totally agree, just more open to the idea of not taking multiple picks in the top 10 this year for another bite or two at the cherry next year

I saw yours after I posted, seems we are generally on the same page, Blakley though... I dont think we can fix his disposal
Is it ordinary?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment we hold picks 3 & 4. You couldn't even consider trading either of them out. How often do you get a crack at the draft like that?

Dogs made a play and were categorically told they were wasting their time as he has agreed to terms with North. Thats from inside the bulldogs camp.

If that is the case, that spells huge trouble for EVW, Daw, Mckay and Durdin if the lists are trimmed.
He can come but must bring Zac Williams and Jye Caldwell with him

I'd have no issues given he's a RFA.
Exactly.

Costs us nothing other than a list spot and cap space., leaving our draft picks for midfielders.

Addresses a current need given Durds and McKay are done.

Turns 27 next year, I question whether he is a year or two older than what we should be going after.

Tarrant is 32.
We need something to get us through the next few years until we can either develop our own or recruit a ready made. And he's a free hit.

If we were looking at trading for a KPD, I'd target Brennan Cox, he's in the right age bracket and won't cost a huge amount.

Still need a hb and crumbing fwd too not just midfielders

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Of course. But you don't win anything without a midfield, Preferably one that bats deep. And we need to replace two of our best three in the next two years. Start with the mids, then flesh out the rest of the list. Use FA to grab what we can to address other needs in the short term, then use the draft from next year to go after the other issues.

Tarrant is 32.
We need something to get us through the next few years until we can either develop our own or recruit a ready made. And he's a free hit.

If we were looking at trading for a KPD, I'd target Brennan Cox, he's in the right age bracket and won't cost a huge amount.

Will be 32 at the start of next ssn not yet...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Theres no way Frog is getting traded.

Massive chance to be tossing the coin round 1 next year.

Big fan of froggy but he’s turning Jmac/atley and having no effect in games of late.

Dogs made a play and were categorically told they were wasting their time as he has agreed to terms with North. Thats from inside the bulldogs camp.

If that is the case, that spells huge trouble for EVW, Daw, Mckay and Durdin if the lists are trimmed.

McKay and durdin look likely to be delisted - think daw/evw will be given another year. Can’t be cleaning out everyone in one hit.
Plus Jmac , Marley might be in trouble as well

Turns 27 next year, I question whether he is a year or two older than what we should be going after.

He’s free and we need players to replace taz/daw when they retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back