Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Goetze and Lewandowski would have left BL if Bayrrn didn't sign them. Why should bayern not try and improve their teams with low risk players (already in Germany, speak language, culture etc).

If you're complaining about free transfers don't let players run down contract and sell them before end of contract

It’s not that easy when they’ve had KHR in their ear promising a big sign on fee if they leave at the end of their contrast.

The whole thing with Sane was disgusting. You had a Bayern player talking to the media about him every week. There’s a reason every single German apart from Bayern and VFL Bochum fans hate Bayern - and it ain’t because they’re successful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not that easy when they’ve had KHR in their ear promising a big sign on fee if they leave at the end of their contrast.

The whole thing with Sane was disgusting. You had a Bayern player talking to the media about him every week. There’s a reason every single German apart from Bayern and VFL Bochum fans hate Bayern - and it ain’t because they’re successful

So ungrateful Dortmund would be where without donations from Bayern??

Actually, Götze and Lewandowski were purchased/tapped up right after Dortmund had upset the status quo of German power rankings

Suele was signed along with Rudy(free) and Sandro Wagner, the year they finished 3rd and looked to begin challenging.

It’s never the what with Bayern. It’s the how. And the free transfers are what the rest of the league ******* hate. Bayern have twice as much money as the next club, and then complain that there’s no competition. At least pay other teams what their players are worth

4 of Dortmund's starting XI in the 2013 Champions League final were free transfers from "smaller clubs". So is it ok for you guys to do it to others but if someone does it to you then they are out of line?

I'm pretty comfortable that we've had a fair hearing and a decision will be based on the facts. Not one credible leak so far (as opposed to when UEFA is in charge), as a result I wouldn't have a clue which way it will go tomorrow.

I'm pretty comfortable that we've had a fair hearing and a decision will be based on the facts. Not one credible leak so far (as opposed to when UEFA is in charge), as a result I wouldn't have a clue which way it will go tomorrow.

UEFA stating that there would be a problem if the allegations were proven true is not a leak and CAS dismissed your claims in any case about that. Very similar to awaiting the UEFA outcome last time, nobody knew what it would be with no leaks and many were surprised when the ban was announced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UEFA stating that there would be a problem if the allegations were proven true is not a leak and CAS dismissed your claims in any case about that. Very similar to awaiting the UEFA outcome last time, nobody knew what it would be with no leaks and many were surprised when the ban was announced.

I know you've got selective blindness on this case but CAS called the leaks very worrisome and referred to three articles in particular iirc.

Those articles specifically referred to things that must only have been known by someone involved in the case, and in their judgement CAS said that they can't understand how UEFA can say with any confidence that the leaks didn't come from them.

Tony Evans (Rick Parry) and Tariq Panja (David Gill) called the actual penalty days before the outcome was publicised. Perhaps they got lucky, and their close relationship to two people closely involved in the process was a coincidence.

I know you've got selective blindness on this case but CAS called the leaks very worrisome and referred to three articles in particular iirc.

Those articles specifically referred to things that must only have been known by someone involved in the case, and in their judgement CAS said that they can't understand how UEFA can say with any confidence that the leaks didn't come from them.

Tony Evans (Rick Parry) and Tariq Panja (David Gill) called the actual penalty days before the outcome was publicised. Perhaps they got lucky, and their close relationship to two people closely involved in the process was a coincidence.

There were plenty also calling that City would not be banned, its simply a case of journalists speculating, just like some of your sources now are claiming that City are innocent.

As for the CAS judgement reading through it they dismissed your claims as frivolous, awarded costs against you and stated that your concerns should be directed to a UEFA tribunal and that your claims were inadmissable at CAS. They also stated any suggested leaks did not materially affect the investigation in any manner so were irrelevant in any case.

Just like last time there is speculation from both sides with no leaks.

There were plenty also calling that City would not be banned, its simply a case of journalists speculating, just like some of your sources now are claiming that City are innocent.

As for the CAS judgement reading through it they dismissed your claims as frivolous, awarded costs against you and stated that your concerns should be directed to a UEFA tribunal and that your claims were inadmissable at CAS. They also stated any suggested leaks did not materially affect the investigation in any manner so were irrelevant in any case.

Just like last time there is speculation from both sides with no leaks.
How would City leak that we weren't going to be banned?

We didn't make the decision, UEFA did.

The Athletic wrote that we were going to escape a ban, that came from Ceferin offering us a deal. But we said no. I can't recall another article, and when CAS said the leaks were very worrisome they were referring to UEFA, not us.

Reus poached for peanuts also.
He was an academy player who left and came back when he was 18 years old.

That's hardly the same thing as encouraging someone in the senior national team set up to run down their contract so you can sign them on a free

Premier League Champion, so of course they want him to stay.
Zenit want to sign him on a free, we are bluffing to trigger a 1 year extension if they don't give us a fee (I'm guessing 5-10mil).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back