• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabio Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you reckon dimma could beat the sh*t out of all the coaches how do you think he would rank i think he could.
Teague wouldn't know what a punch is
Longmire would just block the entire time and never attack
Scott would probs have a cry
Worsfold would probs go down after an ear flick
Clarko would be the one to get in a cheap jab
Dimma would make half the coaches forfeit just by death staring them
Stewy Dew and Bucks his only real competitors but Dimma comes out on top with his impeccable smugness.

Teague wouldn't know what a punch is
Longmire would just block the entire time and never attack
Scott would probs have a cry
Worsfold would probs go down after an ear flick
Clarko would be the one to get in a cheap jab
Dimma would make half the coaches forfeit just by death staring them
Stewy Dew and Bucks his only real competitors but Dimma comes out on top with his impeccable smugness.
No mention of Bevo?

That idiot Browny also said Edwards and Houli were playing. f*n amateur hour lol

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Think that Browny the great player that he was took just one too many hits to the head. The bloke was as courageous as they come but too many concussions probably effects his memory when commentating now.

Scotty Turners hip and shoulder to take out Gary O'Donnell in THE final. 1995. I was there. Turned the match our way in the 3rd qtr. Nick Daffy, Chris Naish and Matty Knights. One of the loudest crowds at a game ever. Great memories. 😍😍
Matty Rogers deserves a mention

I was going off the top of my head but you're right I missed him.

He is often the butt of jokes with my mates, "biggest spud to win a premiership" etc etc but he's shown to be super dependable and a very underrated part of our back 6.
If you want to talk about spuds winning flags go to the dawks board. Paul Puopolo worst ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotty Turners hip and shoulder to take out Gary O'Donnell in THE final. 1995. I was there. Turned the match our way in the 3rd qtr. Nick Daffy, Chris Naish and Matty Knights. One of the loudest crowds at a game ever. Great memories. 😍😍
Couldn't have described it better. The hit was brutal. So much so that we could hear it. Agree about the crowd too. Only the '17 finals had louder crowds. And even then it would be only just.

David Grenvold. Laid a bump on Stewie Maxfield when the 2 sides drew earlier that season. Maxfield evened up in the final before Scott Turner finished him off.

Turner was a bit stiff with injury ending his career while he was at his peak. Missed a few good years.

Couldn't have described it better. The hit was brutal. So much so that we could hear it. Agree about the crowd too. Only the '17 finals had louder crowds. And even then it would be only just.
Especially coming from 5 goals down at 1/2 time too. Never forget those Matty Knights running bounce goals in the 2nd qtr that kept us in the game then after the break.....BANG 😍

Back