Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone else find it hilarious that when Trump jokingly says the US should have stopped testing so many people to reduce the COVID19 figures that the left cant stop bleating about it in the media. Yet when Dan Andrews does similar you dont hear a word from them?

Where did he say this?

And if he did, hes an idiot. Like Trump.

After a while sometimes you just have to applaud. After been shat on for years with identify politics (which the right invented) and been shut down for years not even getting a look in via brexit refugees even anti war and losing debates due to the right using irrelevant and contradictory arguments to push an agenda the left have totally weaponised it literally.
With all things a virus. Dare now even point out the inherent contradictions of lockdown rules or the methods and statistics used in assessing the effects of the new Vivid flu and you are Satan incarnate. Or the Big bad wolf from Little Red Riding Hood who wants to kill Grandma.
Holy s**t use these tactics and it's world domination.
I mean the right use s**t like boring irrelevant trade arguments or age old border arguments to stoke division and try and re make society The left have used a virus and made it life and death. And created a dream of control. F me.

After a while sometimes you just have to applaud. After been shat on for years with identify politics (which the right invented) and been shut down for years not even getting a look in via brexit refugees even anti war and losing debates due to the right using irrelevant and contradictory arguments to push an agenda the left have totally weaponised it literally.
With all things a virus. Dare now even point out the inherent contradictions of lockdown rules or the methods and statistics used in assessing the effects of the new Vivid flu and you are Satan incarnate. Or the Big bad wolf from Little Red Riding Hood who wants to kill Grandma.
Holy sh*t use these tactics and it's world domination.
I mean the right use sh*t like boring irrelevant trade arguments or age old border arguments to stoke division and try and re make society The left have used a virus and made it life and death. And created a dream of control. F me.
Is it the left doing this, or is it that one of the prominent right wing ideologies in vogue presently - libertarianism - is an extremely difficult thing to do during a pandemic, and is exposed for the ideal it is?

I also don't see the hypocrisy.

I present ALP Victorian premier Dan Andrews as an example of left wing hypocrisy.

"No one likes playing golf more than I do, no one. You don’t need to play golf. You might want to play golf, but you don’t need to play golf...and no round of golf is worth someone’s life. That’s the key point here."

In other words, you would have received a $1660 fine for playing golf alone during the first lockdown. Apparently playing a round of golf by yourself could have killed someone.

"I’m not going to the protest. I would suggest to other people they shouldn’t go to the protest either." Our man Dan.

In other words, gathering together with 10k people in close proximity wouldn't have resulted in a fine or even harsh words from the Victorian premier. Just a friendly suggestion.

I suppose nobody was at risk of being hit on the head by a golf ball, so a mass protest is much safer.

Thanks Dan. This kool-aid is delicious.

I present ALP Victorian premier Dan Andrews as an example of left wing hypocrisy.

"No one likes playing golf more than I do, no one. You don’t need to play golf. You might want to play golf, but you don’t need to play golf...and no round of golf is worth someone’s life. That’s the key point here."

In other words, you would have received a $1660 fine for playing golf alone during the first lockdown. Apparently playing a round of golf by yourself could have killed someone.

"I’m not going to the protest. I would suggest to other people they shouldn’t go to the protest either." Our man Dan.

In other words, gathering together with 10k people in close proximity wouldn't have resulted in a fine or even harsh words from the Victorian premier. Just a friendly suggestion.

I suppose nobody was at risk of being hit on the head by a golf ball, so a mass protest is much safer.

Thanks Dan. This kool-aid is delicious.
Golf being a sacred democratic right of the people?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Cheering on job losses - what a president!"

A swipe on Trump from an idiot who has cheered on many job losses of people who post things on SM he doesn't agree with.

I don't agree with Trumps cheering of job losses of a company going under due to having opinions he doesn't like, but there's some delicious hypocrisy from some of the nutty detractors on SM.

"Cheering on job losses - what a president!"

A swipe on Trump from an idiot who has cheered on many job losses of people who post things on SM he doesn't agree with.

I don't agree with Trumps cheering of job losses of a company going under due to having opinions he doesn't like, but there's some delicious hypocrisy from some of the nutty detractors on SM.
"SM"?

Social media
Ah.

I've no doubt Reynolds Number could find someone who had said both of the things he's stated on social media, but while that's hypocrisy, it'd take a bit to demonstrate said person's views on economic distribution and organisation to be left wing.

I await the evidence demonstrating this with baited breath.

But don't let the government tell you what you can do in the bedroom...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back