Most overrated player in the AFL currently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Never said they did? I said he's overrated and talked up like a Martin type, when really he's just an accumulator with average disposal. Ergo, the glorified Matt Crouch.

I say the Dusty comparison because players like him, Bont, Danger etc are off tearing games apart whilst Mitchell is getting a cheap handball out the back.
Constantly in the top few players for contested possessions, clearances, center clearances but sure he just gets cheap handballs out the back.

Again as well no one talks him up like a Martin type, that is just made up.

Constantly in the top few players for contested possessions, clearances, center clearances but sure he just gets cheap handballs out the back.

Again as well no one talks him up like a Martin type, that is just made up.
If anything Matt Crouch is underrated, only because so many say he's overrated and gets cheap easy possessions. As you say he's always high on key stats. But nah, he just gets receives and handballs sideways.

If anything Matt Crouch is underrated, only because so many say he's overrated and gets cheap easy possessions. As you say he's always high on key stats. But nah, he just gets receives and handballs sideways.
Yeah the disrespect to accumulators is funny. Neale (before this year), Mitchell, Crouch etc.

Always called overrated for cheap not damaging touches, yet Cripps is lauded as some out and out superstar by most.

The worpedo (lol) .
Hawks fans carry on like he’s the next Selwood but I suppose to be fair when your side has virtually no young upcoming talent to speak of you tend to cling on to any young player who shows anything.

Is just a good honest young toiler.
B&F in his second season and polled 35 coaches votes in the last 6 games of last season.

He may never reach any Selwood levels but what he did in his second season was impressive, acting like he is a honest toiler is just wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Brad Crouch brothers rated anymore?

If not then him. His disposal efficiency and metres gained stats would make Tom Rockliff blush.

Injury ridden, 27 in a few months and still yet to crack 100 games, body is cooked. Gold Coast knew what they were doing last year rejecting him for $1 million a year and then $600,000 a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back