Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
i saw Coach Scamper this morning. he was happy to see me and was meowing and purring too.
i also saw that Scamper must have had eaten a little bird because i saw what was left of it.

i saw Coach Scamper this morning. he was happy to see me and was meowing and purring too.
i also saw that Scamper must have had eaten a little bird because i saw what was left of it.

Too late, unfortunately. We needed his bird-mangling qualities against the Swans and Hawks. Now, he needs to take out the biggest cat of all!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some bloke down here, who must have inherited a few of the roads, bought a cheap version of a Maserati. The one this dawdling old twat bought didn't come with indicators, but it nearly got a black Mazda 6 up the khyber. Nothing like watching the entitled.

Last edited by a moderator:

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
Coach Scamper from Today:
21418.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sunbury music festival;

U. K. artists, Queen performed in 1974. They arrived late, and were initially booed, but they finished their set despite crowd screams of "go back to Pommyland, ya NTTAWWTtahs". Lead singer, Freddie Mercury retorted with "When we come back to Australia, Queen will be the biggest band in the world !"

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone else see the custom singlets the NBA is putting out? You can get some real some real ****ed up stuff on their like death to Police and all sorts of anti US political stuff on there. BUT....you can not write Free Hong Kong. Get your head around that.

Edit- can’t say anything negative about police.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last edited:
Anyone else see the custom singlets the NBA is putting out? You can get some real some real f’ed up stuff on their like death to Police and all sorts of anti US political stuff on there. BUT....you can not write Free Hong Kong. Get your head around that.

Can you put a pic of Winnie the Pooh?

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if there’s stupid sh*t like that banned. China owns them. China owns Hollywood. They change movies now if the Chinese government says they won’t allow it in their cinemas.
What about a pic of the Dalai Lama or ”Free Tibet”?

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I follow a lot of fighters on the IG and Twitter and man do they talk a lot of s**t to each other. How much fun would it be if AFL players did that? I know it’s trained out of the afl dudes but I honestly think it would be good for the comp from an exposure point of view.

Fans love that s**t. We got a small glimpse into it with the dude that wrote a bunch of s**t about NIcNat and accidentally leaked it. There was no real malice in that and it ended pretty well. But the amount of publicly/exposure was substantial.

I think from a branding point of view the AFL & the clubs went down the wrong path. All the clubs go down the ‘give em nothing say nothing’ path.
I think you get more exposure and excitement around a game if the clubs took the other path and players were more free to say whatever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back