Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 7 - Dockers v Eagles Sun July 19th 6:35PM AEST (Optus) Match Highlights in OP

OÌWho will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tobe Watson?

1594899440833.png

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Fremantle to employ very non threating Star Wars nerd trash talk .ok . Interesting tactic but nothing has worked yet for Freo so worth a try.
Lol, "very non threatening Star Wars nerd trash talk", as opposed to the most juvenile of lame rhymes that was coined about twenty five years ago, and is still lame? What "might work" for you, is not attempting to be funny, and failing miserably lol.

Sully90

Premiership Player
Dec 24, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Can't disagree with that. Although you guys have been ultra competitive this year regardless of who takes the field.
Eventually you hit critical mass with injuries and it just depletes any confidence from the side. I have a feeling it's about to happen this game when McGovern has his 8th intercept mark early in the second quarter.

Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
Lol, "very non threatening Star Wars nerd trash talk", as opposed to the most juvenile of lame rhymes that was coined about twenty five years ago, and is still lame? What "might work" for you, is not attempting to be funny, and failing miserably lol.
Why have Fremantle finished 1st,bottom6,bottom6,bottom6,bottom6 in the last five years?
- because in charge of forward planning Yoda was

Last edited:

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Why have Fremantle finished 1st,bottom6,bottom6,bottom6,bottom6 in the last five years?
- because in charge of forward planning Yoda was
Lol, I never even directed any comments at you, and here we are exchanging messages. Ahhh, Eagles supporters, the gift that keeps on giving!

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
40,000 + tickets were sold then restrictions lifting was rolled back to August 1 with a max of around 30,000 allowed to attend.Pretty sure any newly available tickets will go.
just heard on radio still some left. speculation that prices too high

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2004
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
49ers, Liverpool
just heard on radio still some left. speculation that prices too high
You can't buy them without getting a link directly from Freo. They didn't allow Eagles or any general public to buy one.
I managed to snag a couple seats yesterday by getting a link after using their "forever" password in the original seat sale.
Obviously Freo doesn't have 30000 members willing to pay to watch yet another Eagles thumping.
Prices are very high though. $105 seats for 3/4 of the ground. Pretty expensive for a shortened game.

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
You can't buy them without getting a link directly from Freo. They didn't allow Eagles or any general public to buy one.
I managed to snag a couple seats yesterday by getting a link after using their "forever" password in the original seat sale.
Obviously Freo doesn't have 30000 members willing to pay to watch yet another Eagles thumping.
Prices are very high though. $105 seats for 3/4 of the ground. Pretty expensive for a shortened game.

The pricing is a joke, nothing more I can say on that.

Eagles thumping, mmmmmmmmmmm lets see how your wallpaper holds together. Only time will tell.

Apr 10, 2004
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
49ers, Liverpool
The pricing is a joke, nothing more I can say on that.

Eagles thumping, mmmmmmmmmmm lets see how your wallpaper holds together. Only time will tell.
Would think they will need to halve the pricing for future games. Just milking this derby for all its worth.

Don't have any wallpaper, except on my PC running Windows 10!!

Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
Not ironic at all Goomba lol. Referring to them as the "slime" is not immature, especially when you consider I'm speaking of an establishment long built on a history of drug culture and arrogance.

Above defamination is from a standard Fremantle troll new account.Recommend - do not engage just report

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Apr 10, 2004
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
49ers, Liverpool
Buy them here, there's still a few left:
Interesting. They seem to have opened it up for anyone to buy but still put a 2 ticket transaction limit on it.
No announcement anywhere they have opened it up.
Bit of a shambles. Sell 40k seats. Cancel them all. Fail the sell 30k the 2nd time round.

Back