Pagan - New GG - Georgie Get Mad (The Scuderia Pagan)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hojuman, how did he look? Did you watch or just see the result? I just saw the finishing photo

Watched. Ch 78 here is a fta dedicated racing channel.

Jumped well but sat back 3rd last. Started to run home about 450 from home. Looked smooth but maybe tiring. Don't think it was going to catch the eventual winner. Grey came 3rd was finishing strong. Another 400 metres mightta got up.

Watched. Ch 78 here is a fta dedicated racing channel.

Jumped well but sat back 3rd last. Started to run home about 450 from home. Looked smooth but maybe tiring. Don't think it was going to catch the eventual winner. Grey came 3rd was finishing strong. Another 400 metres mightta got up.
Did you have $ on it?

Thanks mate. I chucked 50 place bet on it!
And thanks everyone for the reminder on Pagans horse, I chucked 40 for a place on that too.
it makes up for Mutley’s tip last week!!
Sorry he only ran 3rd mate, but he was at 50 a few weeks ago and 25 or so last run. There's another race 8 on the Sunshine Coast tomorrow, Wantok #5 Oooooohhhhh place bet, nice 🙃

Don’t be sorry mate. I mostly inly have place bets!
Yeah I misread your post, thought you went 50 on the nose :-D Wantok running tomorrow, is the number plate from my old Troop Leader when I was a younger man. Told all of my old Troop about it a few weeks ago and we all got on. We're rolling again 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Denis can open his account today, R1 No 3 at Sandown, Frankie Two Angels, has only had one start and immediately sent for an attitude adjustment (gelded), 1st up so who knows, i can't help myself and will have $20 ew @ 8-1 fixed odds.

I'm sure a few of his former players could relate to that

Maybe Denis can open his account today, R1 No 3 at Sandown, Frankie Two Angels, has only had one start and immediately sent for an attitude adjustment (gelded), 1st up so who knows, i can't help myself and will have $20 ew @ 8-1 fixed odds.

Missed it

Don’t be sorry mate. I mostly inly have place bets!
Running again at Morphettville on saturday :) Beermint, not JohnnyGetAngry

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back