Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Only a little bit higher, but it’s definitely straighter then in the past
boy oh boy wowwee

i suggested this in a thread wees ago when the season restart date as announced, ie putting cameras where seats are and empty rather than the usual spot

Etto

Senior List
May 9, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong
has anyone got any afl team logo tiles for a ladder? trying to make a ladder and cant find any online anywhere

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
7 using the Fox commentary team and broadcast graphics for the ADE and GC game, just with the 7 Sport logo in the top right corner.

First time since Essendon vs St Kilda in 2015 (also caused by a cancelled game) a normally Fox Footy game has been broadcasted into Melbourne on 7 and I think the first live broadcast of a Fox Footy game on 7 in Victoria

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
A revised suns logo in the seven team logo
9A202596-A7B5-4687-B4D4-201901D95E2C.jpeg

6AEEEB27-96AC-4D5D-A167-1D17E0964AC5.jpeg

Brother works for Seven. He says the new station wide graphics are a carry over from 7plus (online) but unsure whether it will go to the AFL coverage for now. Would look a lot better than the current set
Wouldn't be surprised if it looks a bit like the premier league score bug. The new 7 graphic look a bit premier league inspired. (Unless im thinking of the wrong thing)

Bwillow11

All Australian
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Gotta love the goal animation on the new fox scorebug though. I think its the first time they've done it before
Is it just me, or does the animation seem to overlap the quarter and time sections of the graphics?

Is it just me, or does the animation seem to overlap the quarter and time sections of the graphics?
Im not sure. It probably does but at the same time, the time stops after each goal so it doesn't really matter. It would be a problem if the time kept going like soccer does but in footy it's not a big deal. Personal preference tho

Bwillow11

All Australian
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
BBC has started producing highlight videos of the test cricket for the first time in 21 years with these graphics (sorry for poor quality)
image.jpg

grimface_87

Premiership Player
May 27, 2008
Melbourne territory
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gc the first club since 2018 to have their clash colours on the fox footy score bug

I still dont see why this is so hard to do for every team? Surely they have in their packages every combination for every club and if they realise they have the wrong one pre game they could just change it at any point?

Sammoll

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne City FC, Southampton FC
I still dont see why this is so hard to do for every team? Surely they have in their packages every combination for every club and if they realise they have the wrong one pre game they could just change it at any point?
Port will probably be in their Silver today so it will be good to see if this is becoming a common thing

Back