Roast Our medical and high performance team

Remove this Banner Ad

These jokers have to be the worst in the league

Injury prevention drills are clearly not doing anything

Rehab team are trash also, the injury management is a joke at this club

The amount of soft tissue injuries are ridiculous, we constantly have the most injuries in the league whereas you look at the lions and they rarely have injuries and next to no soft tissue ones

This team needs to be held accountable and replaced with leading experts in this field.

Have to ask questions - maybe there is an explanation. The Cunners debacle was trumped last night by the Ziebell debacle. Cannot believe we made the same mistake again.
I'll believe the club can and will do anything to stuff up, this year...

Not that I'm saying they're already tanking, just that mediocre

It was only a few years ago we were the envy of the league in this area. It needs addressing ASAP. Hanging on to perennially injured players doesn’t help.
We really weren't. That is such a fallacy.

The issue is our reluctance to delist talented players who can perform when fit. Majak, Jacobs, Garner, Walker, EVW. I would love to know since being drafted how many games that groups been injured for. Just those 5. Would be a ridiculous amount.

Now add them to the fact that one of Jed, Ziebell, Ahern, Tyson and Wood is bound to have a soft tissue injury pop up randomly and all of a sudden 8-10 players are out. We cannot continually have close to double digit unavailability. We are never going to get anywhere. Flags are built on healthy lists of close to 40 not 30 as success also comes from having strong depth in the VFL.

This s**t needs to be addressed. Cut our losses the windows closed North.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evw apparently had been pushed from 1 week to 3-4 weeks. Then you've got garner coming back from pre season and straight away getting injured. Even larkey he had that many weeks off with the covid break hiw the fk did he come back injured. Then you've got majak with the weights.

b1440ff05e76ce30a3a2f2febe0742de.jpg

Bring this bloke back

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have to ask questions - maybe there is an explanation. The Cunners debacle was trumped last night by the Ziebell debacle. Cannot believe we made the same mistake again.
I've made this point elsewhere, so forgive the repetition - the medical team only pass a player fit; it's the match committee who decides which team somebody plays for. It was the coaching group who decided JZ and B10 didn't need to demonstrate game time in the magoos/scratch match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back