Society/Culture Karen spotting!

Remove this Banner Ad

If the primary characteristic of karenism is self regard, that bloke wins by the length of the straight.
False. If I was a Karen, then I would be complaining to the mods every time I was banned from my favourite thread (the 45th President Trump one).

ShanDog will confirm that I have never once objected to any of the many times I have been banned from it, nor have I ever requested clemency!

You wont win the contest with that effort, Karen.

Tell the thread about your woes and why you deserve better. Throw your toys out of the pram if you need to. Show some anger and rage.

Demand to speak to the manager!

I know you can do it. Show us your best.

False. If I was a Karen, then I would be complaining to the mods every time I was banned from my favourite thread (the 45th President Trump one).

ShanDog will confirm that I have never once objected to any of the many times I have been banned from it, nor have I ever requested clemency!
No Karen thinks they're a Karen.

You wont win the contest with that effort, Karen.

Tell the thread about your woes and why you deserve better. Throw your toys out of the pram if you need to. Show some anger and rage.

Demand to speak to the manager!

I know you can do it. Show us your best.
I have nothing to complain about m8. Australia, Britain, the US... all ran by Chads. Stay projecting, homie!

I have nothing to complain about m8. Australia, Britain, the US... all ran by Chads. Stay projecting, homie!
Old mate Chad in the states is on life support right now. If he loses to slow Joe, will you concede that Biden is the alpha Chad?

Just a thread to have a bit of a laugh. No surprise those who want (NEED!!!) to politicise it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So people who want to laugh at a Karen meme are misogynistic. This is the argument you’re mounting?

I thought you weren't in the white supremacist alt right, but the meme loving funsters of the wacky zany new right?

So is it memes or tiki torches?

I thought you weren't in the white supremacist alt right, but the meme loving funsters of the wacky zany new right?

So is it memes or tiki torches?
I'm part of the Mischievous New Right. No hate or racism or tiki torches, it's all love with us. I'm not sure why you ask? Because I referenced 4chan? I can honestly say I've never been there, I'm just aware of basic internet culture m8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back