AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Out:
Banfield-useless. Offers nothing as a forward
Who knows? Battled hard but nothing to replace them with
in:
McCarthy. We need a medium forward, and he’s it.
Valente- deserves a shot.

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Colyer shite
Banfield shite
Shultz shite
tucker shite

Mundy average
Aish average (but a heap of pressure all game long)
Wilson - not sure he is much good
Hill - love hill but average

midfield apart from brayshaw, Cerra and Walters -average to shite

Tabs and Lobb missing easy key kicks on goal - shite

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mundy was sh*t, get him out

A week ago 95% of this board were saying he should play on next year or worse still, we should leave it entirely up to him how long he wants to go on. I wonder what the narrative will be this week?

This board is so reactionary - worse than the media. I bet there’ll be calls for Schultz to be dropped or even delisted but just last week he was the answer to our forward pressure and small forward goal scoring issues. It’s laughable.

Sep 18, 2015
The Hippodrome
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hornets, Mariners, Falcons
A week ago 95% of this board were saying he should play on next year or worse still, we should leave it entirely up to him how long he wants to go on. I wonder what the narrative will be this week?

This board is so reactionary - worse than the media. I bet there’ll be calls for Schultz to be dropped or even delisted but just last week he was the answer to our forward pressure and small forward goal scoring issues. It’s laughable.
I've been consistent in saying Mundy should have retired last year, we need more room for the young midfield and when Fyfe is here we don't need him in the midfield. In a game like this without Fyfe, he should in theory be playing a good, reliable game. He didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've been consistent in saying Mundy should have retired last year, we need more room for the young midfield and when Fyfe is here we don't need him in the midfield. In a game like this without Fyfe, he should in theory be playing a good, reliable game. He didn't.

To be any chance we needed him and Walters to star but I guess WC knew that too. Both were well beaten.

We desperately need to trade an A grade mid in.

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mundy was sh*t, get him out
Pot shot a 34 year old in his last season? Shame on us still relying on him, not his fault.

All these people potting a 34 year old should ask themselves this - why can't Tucker play 4 quarters? Brayshaw & Cerra did alright but where was the more experienced Tucker? Seems a bit off blaming Mundy

Sep 30, 2003
Bunvegas
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
I mean Mundy and Tucker sucked tonight but no brickbats for them?

I think runs on the board are a bit of a factor. (Although Tucker's increasing tendency to go missing when the going gets tough means his are rapidly diminishing.)

The whipping boys are generally on the block for a reason - "What do they add?" has a pretty obvious answer for Tucker and Mundy, not so much for Banfield/Colyer/Duman.

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Am I reading the stats correctly? Schultz - 7 disposals at 0% disposal eff?

He gets a pass because of last week and we can't/won't drop 3-4 players at once.

Banfield has to be the first to go, Coyler aswell.

Don't worry though, Conca should be good to go. Wonder if Sturt will be good to go being we don't play for 8 more days?

Linebreaker

Rookie
Sep 28, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Few boys had a bad game but doesn't mean we drop them, Tucker was down tonight but has been solid all year.

Banfield is playing out of position and I don't think he offers us anything as a forward. Replace with McCarthy.

unpopular opinions but I think Darcy is hurting us. So slow and offers next to nothing around the ground. Doesn't get back to help defence. Gives away frees. Replace with Meek.

Mundy been poor over a few games. Love him to death but slow around ground, soft at stoppages, Got sucked into the play a few times. Either move to HBF as a distributer or Replace with Blakely.

Lots of positives tonight. Game style good in patches. Remember we are missing a fair chunk of B22. WCE good side starting to hit there straps.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
We are going nowhere with Schulz, Banfield, Colyer and Bewley in the team.
Anybody in for them.
He's an ordinary footballer but you are fantastically biased against Bewley, his game tonight was fine.

Mar 13, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, The Abbotsford Anglers
Take more of this

Attachments

• 43CC7A35-FF81-4534-A39E-54B190D8D876.jpeg
    43CC7A35-FF81-4534-A39E-54B190D8D876.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 312

Remove this Banner Ad