The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be tension over player signings due club finances. Burnely had been quoted as saying that no further games could have sent them into administration. Smaller clubs are relying heavily on TV income and COVID is really affecting them.
Quite possibly, I think our owners would look pretty heavily at him actually if he became available, but whether they want to get rid of Moyes so soon etc depending on whether we stay up.

Maybe Dyche feels he's taken Burnley as far as he can, and he needs to move to a bigger club whilst he still has good currency etc.

Could be tension over player signings due club finances. Burnely had been quoted as saying that no further games could have sent them into administration. Smaller clubs are relying heavily on TV income and COVID is really affecting them.
Maybe Burnley wants to sign minority players.

How many club's has Neil Warnock managed now ? Has to be among the most club's managed in British football history list

40 years of management will do that. Incredible career.

I recently read a book that tracked 'upsets' or underdog stories throughout British football since the 50s and was very strange coming across Warnock's name in management in the 80s.

40 years of management will do that. Incredible career.

I recently read a book that tracked 'upsets' or underdog stories throughout British football since the 50s and was very strange coming across Warnock's name in management in the 80s.

Reminds me of this guy who's an absolute legend of French football:

46 years managing one club :)

Why would any manager want to take that job now in all seriousness.

Sarr is probably going to do a Richarlison and move onto greener pastures, Docourie the same.

I mean it's an astounding decision but nothing surprises me with Watford anymore....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andonis1997

Apparently we've given Dellas one day to decide. Greek legend from Euro 2004, should be able to get you on board as a fan :D :D :D

Andonis1997

Apparently we've given Dellas one day to decide. Greek legend from Euro 2004, should be able to get you on board as a fan :D :D :D
Western having Kone or Brissy having Papadopoulos didn't do anything for me, so as an SA boy, not even Traianos Dellas can make me follow your mob ;)

Why would any manager want to take that job now in all seriousness.

Sarr is probably going to do a Richarlison and move onto greener pastures, Docourie the same.

I mean it's an astounding decision but nothing surprises me with Watford anymore....

Definitely a strange one. Before Pearson started, Watford were rock bottom with 8 points from 14 games. Pearson got 26 points from 22 games. That equates to 44 points for a full season. They still might stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back