Painting miniatures, terrain and scenery.

Doing some of the barricades from The Walking Dead.

8B5A4D06-ED17-4458-BC23-66CF93DA5C6C.jpeg

The wood looks great, i've been trying to do terrain with some wood on it and it's garbage
It's three different colours from red-brown to tan, strong tone wash, dry brush, wash, a bit more dry brush, some more wash, etc. I even think there's a light Ash Grey dry brush on there.

It's three different colours from red-brown to tan, strong tone wash, dry brush, wash, a bit more dry brush, some more wash, etc. I even think there's a light Ash Grey dry brush on there.

That's my mistake i got lazy and only did 1 drybrush :p

Rusty Brookes

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2001
Preston
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Manningham Cobras
I will.

I should point out I've been a total cheat and have a pretty handy collection of the pre-painted D&D minis which I collected for the simple reason I thought they looked cool (and I'm a classic D&D player starting back from 1984). I do have a pretty good collection of the AD&D toys from the 1980s as well.

OK - so finally got around to it. With the lockdown (and no footy to go to), I've been filling the weekends painting. Butchered a few but now getting the hang of it. I'm pretty happy with the outcome so far. I'm now painting my first Dungeons and Dragons Collector's Edition (the Froghemoth).

JimsMinis.jpg

I love this model. I've got some Noise Marines that have been sitting on my rather large shelf of shame for a few years

I've just been collecting models I like the look of recently, Noise Marine which looks heaps better in person i'm just incapable of taking decent photos, primaris apothecary, the random bust I bought half painted then realised my vision didn't fit my talent and I've got fabulous bill that i can get once we can leave our houses again.

I might start an EC army though especially since they are making all the old marines 2 wounds

Jun 13, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
I've been working on my old (from the late 90s) space man army, so I'm happy that the old marines are getting blended with the primaris.
GW probably figure if you haven't bought primaris model by now, you never will.

I've been working on my old (from the late 90s) space man army, so I'm happy that the old marines are getting blended with the primaris.
GW probably figure if you haven't bought primaris model by now, you never will.

More like * we have shitloads of small marines, what can we do to sell them before giving them the ass

Back