AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

dontlimitme

TAILED JAIDYN
May 20, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Talia usually plays on the deepest fwd which lately has been King.
Talia is also, size wise, a better matchup for King.
Which is why I like Membrey to get off the chain.
2+ $2.45
3+ $5.75
Lads
Kicked 3 last year against the crows from membrey.

yep i think so too

50$ membrey 2g+ @ 2.45 (LADS)
50$ 3g+ @ 5.75 (LADS)
20 4g+ @ 17 (LADS)

FadingTheFave

Senior List
Jun 25, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who else is joining me in tonight's kamikaze mission.

Crows +18.5 over Saints (2 units)
Crows ML over Saints @ 3.45 (1 unit)
As a Saints supporter I agree that Adelaide are good value. Had a look at the Saints interstate record over the last 10 years and it is worse than I remember. 63 games outside Victoria for just 13 wins, 5 of which were against Gold Coast and a further 3 occurring in 2011 the year we last made finals, also the year we last won in Adelaide.

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
2+ $2.45
3+ $5.75
Membrey more goals than Lynch $2.25 (9 for the year vs. 4)
Lads

Love that bet. Also rate Butler more goals than Stengle at $2.15. Back both, make a profit even if 1 only gets home

yousnoozeyoulose

Debutant
Sep 7, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
For those Adelaide backers both line and ml - where do you anticipate goals to come from?

Taylor Walker for 3+ @ $5.50 & 4+ @ $15 is interesting.

Last two games against the Saints he's gone 4.0 (AO) & 4.2 (Marvel)

Good opportunity for him to show something.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
For those Adelaide backers both line and ml - where do you anticipate goals to come from?

Taylor Walker for 3+ @ $5.50 & 4+ @ $15 is interesting.

Last two games against the Saints he's gone 4.0 (AO) & 4.2 (Marvel)

Good opportunity for him to show something.

I’ve been watching a few Crows matches , reckon a small forward such as McAdam May sneak up for a couple .

andwhenitcomes

Team Captain
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
2+ $2.45
3+ $5.75
Membrey more goals than Lynch $2.25 (9 for the year vs. 4)
Lads
Don't mind this, which leads me down some similar thinking: Marshall AGS @ 1.92, Marshall 2+ @ 6.50 and Marshall 3+ @ 23.00. Will play more forward with Ryder in.

yousnoozeyoulose

Debutant
Sep 7, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't mind this, which leads me down some similar thinking: Marshall AGS @ 1.92, Marshall 2+ @ 6.50 and Marshall 3+ @ 23.00. Will play more forward with Ryder in.

Not that it's gospel or anything but currently Ryder is named in the forward line, they will take turns but is this an indicator who will play fwd more?

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
3u Saints over 15.5 points 1st qtr @ $1.85 (365)
2u Saints -4.5 1st qtr @ $1.90 (lads)

Riding home the saints in a double that I had with them and WCE. Don’t often look to into more obscure markets like these two, but you can’t ignore the strikerate that these two positions have had this year. 5/6 for the total and 4/6 for the line. A loss coming in each market for the Collingwood game. The saints were embarrassed last week and will be looking to make amends with a big start tonight. They rate themselves as final contenders and will look to decimate the crows through playing their high paced, exciting brand that they’ve began to exhibit this season. Ratten has given them a bit of a spray and will be expecting a four quarter performance tonight. To do this, they’ll have to start with a strong first quarter, something they’ve been able to do most of this season.

If I weren’t riding home Saints ML, I’d be looking at the line.

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
2.5u Smith 15+, Hill 15+ @ $1.78 (lads)

Smith stepping up as an on field leader. Based on current form 15 should be easy. Pressure on Hill as the saints big name off season recruit, form is off, and would be on notice based on recent form. Crows won’t have anyone who can keep up with him, so a great opportunity to find form. Tag would go to Billing’s if anyone you’d think.

Tailing some of the Membrey and Butler bets 👌

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
3u Saints over 15.5 points 1st qtr @ $1.85 (365)
2u Saints -4.5 1st qtr @ $1.90 (lads)

Riding home the saints in a double that I had with them and WCE. Don’t often look to into more obscure markets like these two, but you can’t ignore the strikerate that these two positions have had this year. 5/6 for the total and 4/6 for the line. A loss coming in each market for the Collingwood game. The saints were embarrassed last week and will be looking to make amends with a big start tonight. They rate themselves as final contenders and will look to decimate the crows through playing their high paced, exciting brand that they’ve began to exhibit this season. Ratten has given them a bit of a spray and will be expecting a four quarter performance tonight. To do this, they’ll have to start with a strong first quarter, something they’ve been able to do most of this season.

If I weren’t riding home Saints ML, I’d be looking at the line.

Tailing this, 2nd best percentage in first quarters behind Collingwood. Might have a little on First quarter highest scoring as well as their first quarters are generally 1st or second highest every game

andwhenitcomes

Team Captain
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not that it's gospel or anything but currently Ryder is named in the forward line, they will take turns but is this an indicator who will play fwd more?
They did the same in round one - Ryder named full forward - and I remember him taking the first bounce. The split's around 50/50

Back