Neroli Meadows

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Meadows is great. However, behind the scenes she wasn’t well liked at all (as far as Fox goes, I don’t know about Triple M).

She gets so much praise from blokes that have never met her that want to shag her.
She is the most unlikeable person in Melbourne sports media. Everyone who has worked with her hates her.
There’s a reason she was sacked from Fox Sports with no reason and wasn’t picked up by 7 or SEN!
Well youve both either worked in the media over East or know someone who does. Any examples of what went on that made her so disliked?

She seems like a nice lady which makes me question the idea she wasn't liked by those she worked with. Anyway, for those of us who like Neroll:

Plenty of screwing around in Footy media circles - Nez is hardly a prime contender as a ‘bike rack’ - a couple of high profile dates does not make her a ‘Pie night moll’.

I suspect a producer/personality clash...and Fox budget issues

- they could use ‘hosts’ like Jones and MacLauchlan(?)....but Meadows wanted to go down the ‘human interest’ path...like Sam Lane and Tif Cherry - and it killed their careers quick enough.

It's a shame...smart, cluey and understand the sport. - but a very short use-by date.

On a seperate note..........Gaawd Tiff was a babe!!!! Sorry for the overt sexism...but I’m human....

Plenty of screwing around in Footy media circles - Nez is hardly a prime contender as a ‘bike rack’ - a couple of high profile dates does not make her a ‘Pie night moll’.

I suspect a producer/personality clash...and Fox budget issues

- they could use ‘hosts’ like Jones and MacLauchlan(?)....but Meadows wanted to go down the ‘human interest’ path...like Sam Lane and Tif Cherry - and it killed their careers quick enough.

It's a shame...smart, cluey and understand the sport. - but a very short use-by date.

On a seperate note..........Gaawd Tiff was a babe!!!! Sorry for the overt sexism...but I’m human....
she was the first footy hottie. her footy knowledge was great!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn’t care less about what she does in her private life or whether her sacking at Fox was for reasons justifiable or not. Doesn’t effect my life.

She is good at what she does but * that name of her podcast is all kinds of lame and im assuming she thinks its some sort of witty wordplay but it just sounds like something a year 10 student would call their oral presentation.
However.. it pales into poorly named insignificance compared to Hamish’s podcast and its title. Bravo Hamish, the name of your podcast is revolutionary and certainly not dumb..

(Footnote - Hamish is not a polished media performer, Hamish has polished family connections)

Couldn’t care less about what she does in her private life or whether her sacking at Fox was for reasons justifiable or not. Doesn’t effect my life.

She is good at what she does but fu** that name of her podcast is all kinds of lame and im assuming she thinks its some sort of witty wordplay but it just sounds like something a year 10 student would call their oral presentation.
However.. it pales into poorly named insignificance compared to Hamish’s podcast and its title. Bravo Hamish, the name of your podcast is revolutionary and certainly not dumb..

(Footnote - Hamish is not a polished media performer, Hamish has polished family connections)

Hehe you said oral

I like Neroli and Kath. Shame one was axed to promote the other. In my opinion they're the top two at presenters on Fox Footy and they do alright on Fox Cricket too.

and often. I mean, like all the time.
shes talking about bday cupcakes

1d678696da03652a37a7502a8f60db09.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back