Opinion 2020 Membership. What are you doing?

What are you doing with your membership for 2020?

• Current Gold Member downgrading to Silver

Votes: 21 14.5%
  • Current Silver member downgrading to Bronze (3 game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Current Gold/Silver/Bronze member not renewing at all

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Will only renew if you see active change in footy department/EXTERNAL review process

Votes: 40 27.6%
  • Keeping membership at same level/higher as 2019

Votes: 55 37.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
I've tried for tickets 3 times but declined because they were in a horrible spot in 3 different pockets hoping if I leave it late enough I can get in a bay starting with 5, I figure not many are clamoring for seats currently

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide

It was a Monday night and school is back, but this whole process seems to be a bit of a cluster * at the moment. I know of many people who would’ve gone but thought it was sold out, none of this was clearly communicated by the SMA or Ticketek. Hopefully some of those issues are resolved so as many can attend this Sunday as allowed.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC

It was a Monday night and school is back, but this whole process seems to be a bit of a cluster fu** at the moment. I know of many people who would’ve gone but thought it was sold out, none of this was clearly communicated by the SMA or Ticketek. Hopefully some of those issues are resolved so as many can attend this Sunday as allowed.

There seemed way more than 14k there? Anyone else who went feel like there was more?

Bay 302
Surprised To get a western stand seat but not complaining for An afternoon game
Only been in this stand once before

Won that game maybe we can do so again

Maybe we can have e.phillips as an in and she’s best afield again (minus the acl injury)

beartoo

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Moana Heights Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
I completely forgot (I'm priority 2) and only just nominated so I ended up with shitty seats in the nose bleed section of the Eastern Stand.

Oh well

That's where I was for the Saints' game and I'm Priority 1. Got a boundary line seat in the Western Stand for Sunday. On at 9 am and had tickets at 9:01.

Grooster24

Club Legend
May 27, 2015
Dlusional
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
You could select different sections around the ground when getting your tickets. I didn't log in until near 5pm and there were still plenty of good seats around the ground.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
You could select different sections around the ground when getting your tickets. I didn't log in until near 5pm and there were still plenty of good seats around the ground.

Really?

When I logged in it just had a blue section where my tickets were and I couldn't click anywhere else.

I don't mind watching games from different vantages for a change.

I have lost my seat, dead centre in the Eastern Stand & getting in the Northern part of the Western Stand, which are technically worse, but really not fussed as only short term.

I got seats this morning with my father in laws ticket. Section 540 Row AA. Eastern Stand. Wary Way up. First game for year.
that tells me more going to this than MNF

Only 536-538 had people in it for the game and it wasnt exactly full

Grooster24

Club Legend
May 27, 2015
Dlusional
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Really?

When I logged in it just had a blue section where my tickets were and I couldn't click anywhere else.

After the barcodes it takes you to a screen where you select number of tickets per barcode. Only 1 in the dropdown. At the samw time on the left there was a mini map where you could select a section. Select then hit next and it will provide best seats in that section. I went back and forth a couple of times.

Edit. There were quite a number of sections I could select from. Not all but half of eastern stand and most of southern stand.

Back