2020 Gold Coast Fantasy Football Comps and Questions - Congrats to Choppers: 12th in the World!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, anyone who hasn't confirmed their team name. Could you please do so.
PS. Sorry for tagging everyone who has..

Soup Nazis: Basssman
Multiple Scorgazsms: Kinger99
Smell me finger: MITS
GadgetTypeOperator: Cochblocked
House of Sticks
Go Hard or Go home
Swallow FC: RowellAnderson12
Blood and Cripps: Maybe Tomorrow
Prof's Predators: OB11
Suns-burnt:
Banchung Barfly's: Choppers
TJF Titans: Suns of Anarchy
Chicken Nuggetz: Supersuns
Sharp Witts: kreglze
Dark Horses: Sun Stormer
Sun of a gun: Scotty_222
Bennos Badgers: myself
T__Y: T__Y

Last edited:

Was a great first round for the Suns league.

League is sitting 1195th out of 20k leagues.
Choppers leading the pack - finished the round 133rd overall! Well done.

Hopefully we come back in good form for round 2!

Another good week for the Suns SuperCoach league.
Now 918th league out of 21k

Special shoutout to Choppers sitting at 41st overall!
Well done!
Keep it up everybody.
Would love to get into the top 500 leagues over the next few weeks.

Hey guys good luck this week

Can anyone tell me if miles is still best 22? And if so would you expect him to play a big role or take a back seat for the kids?

Cheers
Probably best 25 for mine but if Rowell Swallow or Miller went down, then he, Brodie, Fiorini or Flanders would probably come in.

Hey guys good luck this week

Can anyone tell me if miles is still best 22? And if so would you expect him to play a big role or take a back seat for the kids?

Cheers
Miles is depth right now
If he plays he scores well as he can only play inside mid.

League ranked 739th overall

Choppers ranked 229nd with a great looking team. Although if he started with our own Hugh Greenwood instead of Dusty Martin he would be up toward the top 50!

Maybe Tomorrow ranked 724

5 teams in the top 3k
9 teams top 15k
16 teams top 50k

Top effort guys

Last edited:
League continues to move up

624th overall.

Choppers with a gun to 42nd overall! Gunning for you mate!
Maybe Tomorrow @ 189th

8 teams within ~the top. 10k.

Shame we've got 2 dead teams that are not actively adjusting their team.

624th overall.

Maybe Tomorrow @ 189th

You better have bazookas. Bringing Gawn in this week and have Duncan sitting in the wings ready for Rd8......;);););)

You better have bazookas. Bringing Gawn in this week and have Duncan sitting in the wings ready for Rd8......;);););)
My brain was obviously not working. I meant cheering for you!

Pitt > Gawn, love it.

I would be doing the same if ceglar didn’t drop the ball. 10k short.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

624th overall.

Maybe Tomorrow @ 189th

I'm just enjoying the view from (near) the top, cause it sure won't last!

Wowee Choppers. Scored my best score for the year and you still cruised past me this week:'(

A lot of luck this year is needed. I thought it was all heading south when they played that "best 18" round as I had 5 Melb/Ess players onfield and I dropped right off, but those 5 boys have come good in the last few rounds and I've been able to crawl back up. Trading Pittonet out for Gawn last round and making him Capt., while Duncan was on the pine, certainly helped and hopefully bringing Duncan back in this round, will allow me to get rid of a couple of non-playing rooks.
With uncertainty in the upcoming fixtures, I reckon it's imperative to have "warm bodies" on all positions' benches.

Onwards and upwards......

Whoa! I dont like Supercoach. But I will be watching this intently!

Go Choppers

Big Red Machine we over this?
We over what now?

I'm very much in the same boat however, Draft leagues are more my wheelhouse but happy to live vicariously through you boys.

No pressure, good luck ❤️

A lot of luck this year is needed. I thought it was all heading south when they played that "best 18" round as I had 5 Melb/Ess players onfield and I dropped right off, but those 5 boys have come good in the last few rounds and I've been able to crawl back up. Trading Pittonet out for Gawn last round and making him Capt., while Duncan was on the pine, certainly helped and hopefully bringing Duncan back in this round, will allow me to get rid of a couple of non-playing rooks.
With uncertainty in the upcoming fixtures, I reckon it's imperative to have "warm bodies" on all positions' benches.

Onwards and upwards......
My bench is all non playing rookies. Ruined my season unfortunately

I reckon it would have. They need to be playing. I have 4 atm, and 2 are going this round hopefully.
It was poor first up choices from me and I burnt my self with some failed trades. Should close the gap a little back half of season but to far back now. Im kicking myself for dropping greenwood for Devon Smith last minute at the start of the season.

It was poor first up choices from me and I burnt my self with some failed trades. Should close the gap a little back half of season but to far back now. Im kicking myself for dropping greenwood for Devon Smith last minute at the start of the season.

Ouch that hurts. I also have Smith and never even thought about Greenwood prior to Rd1, even though I've had him in my keeper league team since 2017....I'm kicking myself now as its going to cost me around $580K to get him in Rd9..

Ouch that hurts. I also have Smith and never even thought about Greenwood prior to Rd1, even though I've had him in my keeper league team since 2017....I'm kicking myself now as its going to cost me around $580K to get him in Rd9..
Jumped on bailey Smith this week. To cheap not to, hopefully neale drops even harder this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back