2020 Membership chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed this in an article on GCB. Could this be the tally for 2020? And unless corporates/sponsors make up 3,000; seems there might have been an increase in members this year.

The supporter base of the Suns, including members, sponsors and corporates is 16,000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Suns supporters - has anyone purchased extra tickets for the Dogs v Blues game this Sunday that they no longer require? I am a doggy member living in Brisbane but missed the 5 minute window this arvo to get a seat. Any help with a ticket will be greatly appreciated and rewarded - GO SUNS!

According to Rowelly and Ranks in their Skype chat with Gil, we're less than 50 members away from breaking our all time record of members. Will the club officially announce that we've broken the all time record tomorrow night during the Bulldogs game?

What is our all time membership record anyway? 14,064 in 2011?

According to Rowelly and Ranks in their Skype chat with Gil, we're less than 50 members away from breaking our all time record of members. Will the club officially announce that we've broken the all time record tomorrow night during the Bulldogs game?

What is our all time membership record anyway? 14,064 in 2011?
I reckon they will announce it pre match before the Thursday Night Blockbuster to help with the build up to the BIG GAME!

Just watched the Izak and Rowell call to Gil.
Pretty funny - Gil was obviously prepared for it but managed the conversation well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back