Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

JENA-YOURNAME_AFLVintage006_hoodie_front.jpg
Thoughts on this modification?
JENA-YOURNAME_AFLVintage006_hoodie_front.jpg

Last edited:
Those guernseys on hoodies seems like such a sound idea really.

How many people wear a guernsey over the top of a hoodie anyway? Just combine the two farken.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Picked up these at the Port Store the other day.

View attachment 918683

View attachment 918686
The new monogram looks mint on a hat. Not looking to get a new hat right now myself but I reckon it's pretty crap that nearly a year into our new logo launch the online shop doesn't have the updated version of the extremely popular white monogram on black New Era cap.

Duckimus Prime

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

How many people wear a guernsey over the top of a hoodie anyway? Just combine the two farken.
The PB guernsey I bought this year was a size up simply so I could wear it over a decent hoodie in an attempt to stay warm.

Me to most games

Forward Flank

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The new monogram looks mint on a hat. Not looking to get a new hat right now myself but I reckon it's pretty crap that nearly a year into our new logo launch the online shop doesn't have the updated version of the extremely popular white monogram on black New Era cap.
Yep, it was a nice surprise to see it in the store as there was no advertising of it (that I saw). The online store is trash unfortunately.

bow and arrow

Team Captain
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What!! No more? I was told there was an order for more to come in when I asked a few weeks ago but they were expecting it in around 6-8 weeks.
Can't believe I'll never get to own a new prison bars guernsey once Eddie burns the remaining printing machines to prevent us ever wearing it again in the afl
Yesterday the girl at the store said some more coming in a fortnight! Not a portnight for real!

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My badges came in, didn’t realise they were the large kind but not complaining at all. Beanie is extremely comfy but had the Arena Football League logo inside on the tag which was... odd.
43BECA50-1203-4AF5-8599-1E6904F3B2C2.jpeg

Now to show off my absolute most prized possession here. I reckon some of you guys will love it.
E25A88B1-ADA4-4641-B193-94B641A8A9A0.jpeg

Does anyone know what the stock levels are for Prison Bar gear in the bricks and mortar Port Store at the moment? I have a voucher for pledging full membership but it's in-store only. I'd like to spend it in the event that we play Collingwood at home.

Back