wills2g

Premiership Player
Jun 15, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
hope bell has improved, he wasnt much last year

perform or bust for ling, so i reckon he'd be feeling the pressure

COR probably be delisted? not good that hes been omitted

Bit weird Taylor and Gray got back in the side so soon. Would've preferred to see Wicks and Foot there instead.

Keen to see what Ling can provide. He's looking like a big failure right now so if he flops, it's not going to look good.

Pressure on Bell to perform - he's done well in the scratchies but AFL is a completely different ball game. I'm skeptical but he's earned a go.

Blakey lucky but maybe Reid being back helps his confidence a bit. Otherwise, back to the scratchies for you.

How does Blakey get a game

Why back to duds in grey and Taylor and not wicks?

Thought Ling was on limited minutes and not getting a kick

How isn’t mcirey not in?
Bit weird Taylor and Gray got back in the side so soon. Would've preferred to see Wicks and Foot there instead.

Keen to see what Ling can provide. He's looking like a big failure right now so if he flops, it's not going to look good.

Pressure on Bell to perform - he's done well in the scratchies but AFL is a completely different ball game. I'm skeptical but he's earned a go.

Blakey lucky but maybe Reid being back helps his confidence a bit. Otherwise, back to the scratchies for you.
Balance I presume. Probably reluctant to flood the team with too many debutantes and decimate everyone's confidence.

That being said, McInerney still not being selected is weird.

taylor sucks, Gray is average dont need to see either, bell i dont rate
reid shouldnt be on an afl list but he is tall so may as well pick him for the usual reason

ling better perform been carried a while

rather warner stay

cor out is good, blakey carried again

Jawdon Dorson

Debutant
Dec 1, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney

How isn’t mcirey not in?
I have not been to training so not sure on who is in form in the scratch matches but seems they are giving some young guys a go without playing an under 19's team. I guess Ling has worked his butt off the last couple of years just to get on the park so the coaches see he deserves a chance. With Blakey I guess it has been difficult for him being a key forward with no support from a big body like Reid who unlike popular opinion on here I think is a very important player for us

I understand some frustration with Taylor and Gray getting picked but there needs to be some experience and mature bodies in the side.

why?
what if they are s**t?

otherwise why not recall reg grundy, teddy richardsm goodes out of retirement, at least we get nostalgia while they play poorly

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Swans coaching staff planning the weekend tactics.
1595493852539.png

Bear31

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney

How isn’t mcirey not in?
I think they may be giving everyone a go this year. Likely 15 blokes being removed from the list if list sizes are being reduced. McInerney may have credits in the bank already. But I dont really know.

mcinnernery too, he should ask for a trade to a team that will pick him
If players are struggling for selection at the Swans, I don't think they'd be likely to see much game time at most other clubs.

wills2g

Premiership Player
Jun 15, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
I think they may be giving everyone a go this year. Likely 15 blokes being removed from the list if list sizes are being reduced. McInerney may have credits in the bank already. But I dont really know.

you know, i have a bad feeling that its the opposite for mcinerney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back