Preview Rnd 8 - Carlton v North Saturday 25th July 1.05PM @ the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest that doesn't look good for mine...see players do that action all the time when they do a hamstring in game...looked very similar to the motions Joel Selwood made last week when he did his hammy...

If it was today, they wouldn't have got the scans back by the time teams needed to be announced...the area appears to clearly be bothering him and even just 'hamstring tightness' this close to a game don't think they'll risk him...
Really? Absolutely nothing in it, couldn't have looked more casual afterwards.

Really? Absolutely nothing in it, couldn't have looked more casual afterwards.

Can look very innocuous afterwards...as I said, seemed to be what Selwood was doing when he got to the bench after his hammy last week...

Would need to see the vision of when it actually happened though...

So if Harry doesn’t play, we can only replace him with one of the 4 emergencies? If the rumour of Levi missing is true, then our tall forward options are Moore and McGovern?
Yikes!

If we were to pull Harry tomorrow we can name one of the emergencies in his place on the field, then replace that emergency who could in turn replace Levi if needed...

But even if we wait until the day of the game, we would just cop a fine I think if not in the emergencies...

If we haven't heard anything after tomorrow night, would be more likely at least one of Harry or Levi is expected to play...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he needs to pull his finger out and earn his spot. I said for the majority of last year he should have been and would have been dropped in a better team for the way he was playing. Coaches probably wanting more, so dont name him as an emergency and see what he is made of, does he sulk or work harder and get his spot back. lets wait and see.
Agree with that
He got too cute as a player

Any sore players just rest them take no chances.We have depth.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes and no.
We can probably cope with one of Harry and Levi as a late out - personally I’d bring in a Honey or a Philp on a wet day and play a bit smaller.
But if both of them are out it really takes away such a feature of our play. The long kick to our marking targets down the line, and the crumbing forwards and retention in the F50 after the ball hits the deck.
Teams obviously need to have a plan B (and C, D and E), but the big man backups - especially in the emergencies - do not fill me with much confidence if H and Cas are both unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back