sbdan

Cancelled
Apr 26, 2005
FNQ
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rooboys
So we thinking walker will play 3rd tall down back, now that Larkey is back? Could finally get to play the scott thompson roll that he was earmarked for
Probably, but would be tempting to have BBB, larkey and walker in the forward line. That's going to stretch any defence and we might finally kick a few goals.

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just so many average footballers in this side still

Ah well at least we can watch LDU, Curtis and Zurhaar go to work

We can't bring in 8 at once! So brought in these 4 then maybe another 3 or so next week that's when the likes of ats jmac pittard need to be wary.... daw will replace one and murph potentially the other.... then next year hopefully Perez and a hb trade

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We can't bring in 8 at once! So brought in these 4 then maybe another 3 or so next week that's when the likes of ats jmac pittard need to be wary.... daw will replace one and murph potentially the other.... then next year hopefully Perez and a hb trade

Agree but the one that flat out pisses me off is macmillan in over Marley

Kept the one bloke that can’t defend over one that can

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hall was in our best players last week. I think what has happened with Atley is that his magnet has rusted onto the board and we can't afford a new one. He will be lining up on the half-back flank in perpetuity as a result.

Past two weeks hall has had 22 plus possessions.... yes while not all effective he won't be dropped on those figurea

Waynesworld

The poster formerly know as "Waynesworld"
May 28, 2012
At the Chinese takeout.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Werribee

If Murphy was up to scratch he would have been given a more prolonged run at it by now. I think that he is another on the fringe.

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Agree but the one that flat out pisses me off is macmillan in over Marley

Kept the one bloke that can’t defend over one that can

Yes I'm with you not really sure what that is about.... I thought he would much prefer Marley over jmac but guessing jmac leadership qualities must be keeping him ahead.... can't see either there in the future once he chooses who he wants hb

Jy cleared to play

Rawlings: We’ve given Jy a light week, as he’s done a huge amount of work this year. He got through the Captain’s Run this morning and he will be right to play.

Shaw: I’ve been in constant communication with the board. Ben Buckley’s letter gave a great insight into what we’re about and where we’re going.

Shaw: Any club in the situation we’re in with injuries would find it difficult. But we’re really disappointed in the way we’re playing. We’re doing everything we can to make it right and turn it around.

Shaw: With the injuries our hands are tied a bit with selection and who plays. But we aren’t putting our best out on the park and we need to fix that.

Shaw: Larkey back is really pleasing. He’s a fantastic young man and a great talent, and he’ll provide support for Browny. In saying that Ben’s owned his recent performances, and he’s worked as hard as anyone to change that.

Shaw: The short breaks are going to be a test. The squad mentality will come into play, and it’s important we get some bodies back. The team will change a lot in those short breaks.

Shaw: Maj isn’t quite 100% where he needs to be, but he will definitely come into calculations. We want to give him the best chance to succeed.

Shaw: Watching the Kyron Hayden incident makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. The courage he showed was incredible. The technique wasn’t there but we’ll work on that. He’s passed all of the tests this week.

Last edited:

franjon

Premiership Player
Oct 27, 2004
Altona
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
none
10 years of that is quite enough.
Agree with that. We have seen enough of him to know what he can and can't do. He doesn't really cut it. I hate to be pessimistic but he doesn't do anything for me. Agree with the poster who said 200 anonymous games. I never thought I would ever say that about a North Melbourne player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back