Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Remember we have a 5 day turn around after this game, so expect to see more changes after this regardless of who ends up getting injured
AFL site says we play next Sat. Is it correct? The short turn-around is down for the Thursday after that.

Hell no. I don't want to beat anyone this year. Games into the kids - narrow losses. Pick 1 or 2 in the draft.

more chance of a run at the flag than getting below adelaide

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Hell no. I don't want to beat anyone this year. Games into the kids - narrow losses. Pick 1 or 2 in the draft.

Let's worry about that in a month. Just win tomorrow. * Scumthorn. The more they suffer the better the competition is.

Smug little bastards they were and their fans are still the most arrogant. Time to sink em even further but only just enough to finish a spot higher than us.

Let's worry about that in a month. Just win tomorrow. fu** Scumthorn. The more they suffer the better the competition is.

Smug little bastards they were and their fans are still the most arrogant. Time to sink em even further but only just enough to finish a spot higher than us.

their fans on bigfooty are pretty good

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Let's worry about that in a month. Just win tomorrow. fu** Scumthorn. The more they suffer the better the competition is.

They aren't good enough to bother hating anymore. Whether they beat us or not - they're not going anywhere. So that's satisfying.
ITMT
I'd love to see Ling earn his promotion and keep a spot. E Taylor kick a goal and start looking the goods like I think he will. Stephens to earn his spot and run into the 50 and kick one. Blakey to look good again. Florent to kick well.
Active preference to not win - wins are completely meaningless this year - we won't make finals, and totally counter to any long-term goals we have of winning a GF soon. That's just the reality of the situation. Whether people like it or not. 🤷‍♂️

I miss Swansrule100. I've always wondered where their insights went. a shame really.

This Kingy has a different style and it's just not the same. Sad stuff

he was phased out with COLA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
In my mid 20s... that probably explains it. Only been through mostly good as a Swans fan until now.

Only started watching it after Rocket Eade got the sack.
My old man would take me to games in the early 90’s where you walked in and chose which row of seats you would have to yourself.

Can’t remember who coached as it was a revolving door in those days.

Dubai Quacker

Wily Old Campaigner
Aug 11, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
My old man would take me to games in the early 90’s where you walked in and chose which row of seats you would have to yourself.

Can’t remember who coached as it was a revolving door in those days.
Those were the darkest of days, under Barassi, shortly before the emergence of Paul Kelly and the recruitment of Plugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back