Game Day North v Carlton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, guys, don't all rush at the Game Day OP job at once.

No surprise there. This place has been like Kalaupapa the last few weeks. People falling apart left, right, and centre.

M'eh, I'm happy to take one for the team. (No Zondor.) Shinboners never say die, yada yada yada.

So on we fight.....

Epic-Kangaroo_o_113961.gif

Cop that, Teague.

(You'll also note that Simpson was in no great hurry to come to his aid either. Looks like Dave may have lost the players already.)

Either way, I have a very good feeling about this game. North has been battling the blues for weeks now, so we should be well and truly primed for this.

North (and me) by 7 Valium.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We've been s**t but all of a sudden we have some VERY good ins. Between the 4 of them we add considerable midfield ability (and rotations), physical aggression, and marking power (as well as the structural benefit that comes from that). At least two of those ins are probably going to be a bit under done, so it almost definitely won't revolutionize the team, but it's 100% a step in the right direction.

Looking forward to a few things, even if I'm expecting a bad end result: Ben McKay (hopefully with a confidence boost after last week), Higgins potentially across half back again, Larkey charging up the lines demanding respect and freeing Brown a bit, Zurharr and Anderson crashing and bashing, and hopefully a much more physically exceptional LDU working in the guts with Simpkin.

Best ins we've had all year.

It'd be funny to beat Carlton given the smoke being blown up their arse and the rabble we've become.

Maybe we win,maybe we lose.

No injuries, be competitive, look like we have some sort of method about us.

God the bar is low.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Best ins we've had all year.

It'd be funny to beat Carlton given the smoke being blown up their arse and the rabble we've become.

Maybe we win,maybe we lose.

No injuries, be competitive, look like we have some sort of method about us.

God the bar is low.

So look like we have a plan and hang tough in a game against Carlton?

Just clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back