Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
They shared the medal for best at carnival or something didn’t they. He should be in our mid rotations. Maybe they are building his tank. He’d be another tough hombre in the guts for us. Creative AF.

I think Kyron finished in 2nd place behind LDU, then endured a hellish run with injury that has continued unabated.

He captained WA as a kid. Definitely has pedigree mate.

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think Kyron finished in 2nd place behind LDU, then endured a hellish run with injury that has continued unabated.

He captained WA as a kid. Definitely has pedigree mate.
Yeah I’ve stated before in this thread, his draft video shows you exactly how he is playing now. He’s a go forward and look for attacking option player, hard AF, and super creative. He’s playing that exact way now, but he’s in a more dangerous position.
That’s why I don’t mind the odd blunder. We don’t want to coach the creativity out of him in a way that we could possibly assume we’ve done with Atley.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Didn’t they equal the votes for the medal or something?

He was runner up behind LDU in the under 15's schoolboy championships in 2014, and was picked in the AA side (back row, 2nd from left)

1595671275773.png

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
As an aside I seriously doubt Brayden Goff was 15 or under. If 15 or under was the number of kids he had at the time, sure

As a further aside, I reckon "Jack Powell" is still playing in the under 15's.

Last edited:
As a further aside, I reckon "Ryan Mu" is still playing in the under 15's.

Conversely, Brayden Crossley looks like he ate his mother out of house and home

Her grocery bills must've been through the roof

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
12 possessions. 8 Contested, 3 turnovers 75% efficiency coming out of defence and that's woeful and that's after 6 games in defence. And none of his turnovers directly cost us goals, you must be mixing him up with jmac
Another strong game Waussie - back six looks to be his although in time he will push further into the mids.

When are we going to see that record vertical leap?

Not even Dench.
Looking back it has happened 3 times when he was with Carlton in 2005, 2007 and 2009. So Makepeace and Sinclair did do a good job.
But since 2010 he has dominated us.
As a crow he hit the scoreboard each time.

Back