Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
I heard they also had a player from WA who masde an expensive mess & then pissed off back to Perth. They continue to try to buy success at the expense of their supposed great junior program.

Anyway, NL just over L'ton, NHFC just over Kingston & the Lauderdale foreign legion by a fair bit over the undermanned Glenorchy down at the tip.
great junior program, that old chestnut, they’ve had the best junior program for twenty years supposedly. It’s delivered zilch.most of them leave because their coach is a thug and the heir apparent isn’t much better.

great junior program, that old chestnut, they’ve had the best junior program for twenty years supposedly. It’s delivered zilch.most of them leave because their coach is a thug and the heir apparent isn’t much better.

Who’s left?

So the North Hobart players from the VFL paid their own way down did they?

The WA bloke went home when the season was put on hold, what’s your issue?

I am sure Darley was going to be paying his own way as a fly-in also was he?

So the WA bloke & his family paid his way here & then home plus pay his bills here too did he.? You won't answer, why not?

Coming home is a lot different than buying players in from WA & Vic.

Which local boys miss out on games then?

So the WA bloke & his family paid his way here & then home plus pay his bills here too did he.? You won't answer, why not?

Coming home is a lot different than buying players in from WA & Vic.

Which local boys miss out on games then?

Well you tell me which locals miss out? I would say Lauderdale would have more home grown players in their team than any other side would.

Why are you obsessed with who paid his flights? What’s the issue here?

I sure hope Matthew Yates paid his own flights down, do you even know who he is?

Last edited:
Well you tell me which locals miss out? I would say Lauderdale would have more home grown players in their team than any other side would.

Why are you obsessed with who paid his flights? What’s the issue here?

I sure hope Matthew Yates paid his own flights down, do you even know who he is?

Tell me who isn't home grown at NHFC?

Paying for flights, accommodation etc is part of a payment system to play football. Thats not allowed,

If their are 2 Richmond VFL players, that would be 5 interstate recruits this year at LFC. We know one pissed off, but it still cost LFC.

Why don't you just admit they want to buy a premiership. Its pretty obvious to everyone.

Anyway, NL just over L'ton, NHFC just over Kingston & the Lauderdale foreign legion by a fair bit over the undermanned Glenorchy down at the tip.
I remembered tipping only after the bounce. I would have tipped Lton over North and Lauderdale to win, but I had the Tigers over NH...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha you’re genuinely taking the piss

Isn’t that what this site is about? It’s only old mate that gets riled up about everything

Ive seen Lauderdale play about 5 times in the last 5 years yet you blokes come for me like I am D Winter lol

What was the hard work? You got rid of all the kids you were developing and brought in older players didn’t you?

what a arrogant and bitter little man you are. Dees obviously have done a lot of work on a gameplan that ripped you blokes a new one today. I’d take NH‘s coaching group over your lot any day of the week, Windys well past his use by date and now the grumbling will start over all your fly in mercenaries taking spots of the locals. Something smelling a bit off down at the tip.

what a arrogant and bitter little man you are. Dees obviously have done a lot of work on a gameplan that ripped you blokes a new one today. I’d take NH‘s coaching group over your lot any day of the week, Windys well past his use by date and now the grumbling will start over all your fly in mercenaries taking spots of the locals. Something smelling a bit off down at the tip.

lol all of those fly ins 🤣

Just North Hobart bringing back a heap of old players from 10 years ago, I heard Leigh Collidge and Neil Noye are next to sign.

Ha ha,remember this old boy. At least they bought back former players to the fold, better than flying in money hungry Victorians at the expense of what little local talent you have. How’s the karma bus right up your clacker campaigner?

Ha ha,remember this old boy. At least they bought back former players to the fold, better than flying in money hungry Victorians at the expense of what little local talent you have. How’s the karma bus right up your clacker campaigner?

I actually thought that was Neil Noye out there today in the helmet

You won't get a discussion, only a defensive argument. Lauderdale have big noted their wonderful junior program for years. Yet they seem to import players each year from elsewhere. It must become disheartening for those local kids at some stage.

I understand they must be distraught after losing so many GF's. But more imports?, at what cost?

Clarence did it & have been paying the price of that for a few years now.

I was very surprised today I must say. I expected a good showing from NHFC, but I thought Lauderdale would be a bit too strong & experienced. Happy to be wrong today.

My Magpie mate said Glenorchy never got off the bus today. Were never in the game & had a lot of younger kids playing due to injuries. Kingston were clearly crushed with their only 2 goals coming in the last qtr.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back