Fantasy EPL - 19/20

I'm up to 2nd only 2 points behind first with my captain still to come so a chance to be first going into the final round. Lucky it seems no one in our league had/captained Sterling!

My man Fernando will go huuuuge tonight....Sterling pfffft. :mad::moustache::rainbow:

He'd ******* better. My mini-league opponent has captained Martial (who I also have) and I've captained Bruno (who he also has) so I'm hoping Bruno can go big.

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, Cronulla
I'm up to 2nd only 2 points behind first with my captain still to come so a chance to be first going into the final round. Lucky it seems no one in our league had/captained Sterling!
I had him on my free hit last week as captain when he scored 1 point if that helps :D

I'm the guy grimly holding onto 1st btw.

I had him on my free hit last week as captain when he scored 1 point if that helps :D

I'm the guy grimly holding onto 1st btw.

I'm coming for you!

Jan 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Went for Ings as captain this week. Misses a penalty and scores 4, he scores that penalty, probably finishes with 12 with some bonus points. Could have had 24 points, finish with 8

Went for Ings as captain this week. Misses a penalty and scores 4, he scores that penalty, probably finishes with 12 with some bonus points. Could have had 24 points, finish with 8

Better than Bruno!

Indeed! Funnily enough Ings and Bruno were my 2 worst performers this week. Everyone else at least 5.

Fantastic! TAA saved my week a bit, not having Sterling hit hard.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
up to 153K which is easily a season high. Trial by 3 points in my min league and leader has free hit and I don't. Thinking Lacelles to Bardsley and Fernandes to D Silva (c ). Greenwood over Rashford with Armstrong my POD.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
up to 153K which is easily a season high. Trial by 3 points in my min league and leader has free hit and I don't. Thinking Lacelles to Bardsley and Fernandes to D Silva (c ). Greenwood over Rashford with Armstrong my POD.
Disaster, 7 million rank for the week. Doubled my ranking.

The guy that could have won overall went with Kane as captain over someone like KDB, the logical choice in a rampaging City side playing relegated and horrible Norwich.. ended with 68pts and 2557 total, the winner got 93 for the week and 2575 total.

I used my triple captain on KDB & ended up with 115 in the last week, overall terrible and won’t need to be spoken about

Back