Game Day Round 8 - Inch Perfect Eagles vs. In the Goal Square Magpies - Sunday 27/7, 1:35pm @Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Question if Ryan is out and goes to the funeral of his mate will that be breaking the afl covid protocol ? I assume so

I wouldn't begrudge him at all but it may mean he would have to self isolate for 2 weeks away from the team before he returns .

Question if Ryan is out and goes to the funeral of his mate will that be breaking the afl covid protocol ? I assume so

I wouldn't begrudge him at all but it may mean he would have to self isolate for 2 weeks away from the team before he returns .

Their 14 day quarantine is now over. There's no reason he couldn't get exemption to socially distance at the funeral. The AFL won't want to be seen stopping him, put it that way. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Simmo or AFL indigenous relations manager Jamie Bennell went with him for support.

The news reported that it was his nephew who died, so the AFL shouldnā€™t have an issue with it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think they need to pass a Covid19 test (or 2) before he can rejoin.

Big day for JK, Moores been in good form, love to see Kennedy kick a bag on him!!

JK's output will largely be determined by how dangerous JK, JD, OA can be as a unit.

If JD and Oscar are firing it could really stretch Collingwood's tall defense without Howe and provide opportunities for JK with Moore being stretched to his limit.

Darcy is playing great and is a joy to watch, but I hope Josh kicks a bag on him.

Our form has steadily improved. Last week we played a pretty focused 4 quarter game. Up against good opposition I expect us to lift a bit more. My only concern is some wet weather which might affect our possession game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a great day Shannon, you will always be the Captain of our hearts šŸ’™šŸ’›šŸ’™šŸ’›šŸ’™

68AB6480-F427-48E5-B909-1C818527745D.png

I will honestly never forgive and forget the All Australian Captain snub šŸ˜ No one could have done more to lift the club and itā€™s culture and lead us to our finest Premiership. Happy 277th Birthday Bunga and hereā€™s to making it to 300 šŸŽ‰šŸ»

Oh no. Sorry to hear, hopefully everything ends up ok

Really hope alls ok, those 3 letters send a shiver up my spine.

Thanks for your concern fellas, we are back home now. Unfortunately my kid has a condition that requires multiple planned and unplanned hospital visits. It definetly sucks to see your kid go through emotional and physical distress to the point he shits his pants 3 times in ED knowing what he is instore for.

Thanks for your concern fellas, we are back home now. Unfortunately my kid has a condition that requires multiple planned and unplanned hospital visits. It definetly sucks to see your kid go through emotional and physical distress to the point he shits his pants 3 times in ED knowing what he is instore for.
Nothing worse, no pain matches seeing your kids suffer, good luck to you all.

Both West Coast and Optus have been pushing ticket sales right up until today.

Not surprised to hear that the crowd will be pretty average.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back