AFL Toast RND 8: 3 Point win against the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

That was pathetic. smith, ham, McKenna, Gleeson need a spell.
Pathetic?

Without our best midfielder, 2 best forwards, our captain and arguably our best defender. And we won. And did it on the road.

Get some perspective.

My missus thought I was having a heart attack, seriously. As an aside how many players would get dragged across the coals if we lost.

For a team with our 2 best forwards missing and our captain. I'd take 5-1

It's ugly we definitely need improvement but some perspective is highly needed around here. Our best players are our young players which is a positive.

Big ask next week, back to the hub and see if we can find something to go to the next level.

No umpiring whining please we had the best for majority of the game.

******* hell.

Cahill was alright.

Zaka has gotta go - all he can do is finish and he’s missing shots under zero pressure. FFS just drop him!

Ridley is tracking All Aust.

Decent return from Francis.

Langford good, love him up forward.

Bellchambers was okay until the last few minutes. His absolute jibbing of two ruck contests on the outer side at the end - one throw in and one bounce - was deplorable. He’s just so soft. He just hit the deck and nearly cost us the game.

That’s the worst game Smith has ever played. He was a huge liability.

Parish great, leave him on the *in ball.

Hibberd, leave him the *in ball.

We have a fantastic backline.

McKenna... that attempted kick out of the air... one of the biggest WTFs in footy history. What the hell was that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Bombers another good win.

We survived........

Il :essendon:take a 3 point win anytime.

We have a huge problem with our percentage. Already played Adelaide, Sydney, Fremantle and North Melbourne. Scraped past all of them. Literally no percentage boosters left.

Pathetic?

Without our best midfielder, 2 best forwards, our captain and arguably our best defender. And we won. And did it on the road.

Get some perspective.
At the end of the day these blokes not being great was not the problem. Once again our second rate forward line was the issue. We dominated the middle for 3 quarters but could not put a score on the board.

We have a huge problem with our percentage. Already played Adelaide, Sydney, Fremantle and North Melbourne. Scraped past all of them. Literally no percentage boosters left.

It is an issue but are you really surprised we can not kick a score ? At least the Tigers had a super star in Reiwoldt when they went small in the forward line.

We're a bad footy team and sitting on 5-2 LOL

When you think about it, plenty of upside in this group.

Missing 25% of our best 22 and were sitting 5th. Get them all back and geebus, we could be alright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back