AFL Round 7 - Non-MFC Games Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Membrey's goal just then - I mean it looks remarkable, and could be up there for goal of the year, but kicking in danger? Or is it only in danger if the foot makes contact with the hand / arm?
Official rule reads:
Kicks or attempts to Kick the football in a manner likely to cause injury;
So entirely up to the umpires discression. I doubt even if he made contact the force would be enough to cause any serious injury.

Official rule reads:

So entirely up to the umpires discression. I doubt even if he made contact the force would be enough to cause any serious injury.

Yep fair enough, even if he made contact would only be enough to bruise I'd say.

Doubt anyone's ever kicked a goal with their boot so far off the ground.

Yep fair enough, even if he made contact would only be enough to bruise I'd say.

Doubt anyone's ever kicked a goal with their boot so far off the ground.

Shame it had to go to the replay the moment was a bit spoiled by it.

That being said, would have been amazing if it were called a behind and Port managed to get up.

A lot of shots from in front or running into the square helps. Kicked well into 50 to stop Port rushing behinds and King, Marshall, Membrey contested well too.

Some LEARNINGS in all that.

Port's defence really sucks too.

herb is the greatest at poking fun at his own team, reminds of a melbourne supporter, the use of arsenal fans in this video in conjuncture with essendon fu** up was amazing...must watch video 😂😂😂😂😂

Edit: The "learnings" at the end too 😂

Goodwin is a prophet. Pretty sure I heard Ryder use "Learnings" last night too.

Edit: Even better he used "the Journey"

Goodwin is a prophet. Pretty sure I heard Ryder use "Learnings" last night too.

Edit: Even better he used "the Journey"

Goodwin stole it off worsfold mate. Herb made a video last year about all the times woosha said it. I'll see if I can find it for u.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodwin stole it off worsfold mate. Herb made a video last year about all the times woosha said it. I'll see if I can find it for u.
Shattered.

Oh well, we'll always have The Journey™

Shattered.

Oh well, we'll always have The Journey™
The new one from Goody is disturbing. Watch his next presser - he seems to have borrowed “pleasing” from Richo

The new one from Goody is disturbing. Watch his next presser - he seems to have borrowed “pleasing” from Richo

Excellent, I can add another to my signature. "The journey of pleasing learnings ©"

Will wait a few more weeks to make sure it's a thing. 👍

Adelaide basically played like our 2019 games.

It really was. They had several inside 50's in the last five minutes and couldn't convert, but not due to Essendon's pressure, just pure lack of confidence.

Tax Walker is one man you don't want with the ball when the pressure's on - he should retire.

That aside, it really hurts seeing these interstate games and people at the footy (even though socially distance).

If you consider Freo scored 1 goal after the start of the 2nd quarter in the derby, and none half way through the 3rd against the Cats - that's a single goal in almost a game and a half. * even at our worst, we never went thatttttttttt badly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back