Autopsy Hawks fall short against the Swans - Rd 8 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, I wondered what that was about. I’m not claiming he slung the player.

Take a nice deep breath.
Yeah I know you were quoting them, that's why I used the quotation marks.

Claiming that it happened doesn't validate it. You can claim anything you want, as I did in my example.

There are 2 types of claims. The claims you don't know for a fact, but you just know they're true. e.g. that OJ killed his wife.
Then there's the ridiculous claims using vague evidence to try and make them legitimate. The fact they're trying this method is mind boggling. Akin to flat earther or anti-vaxer claims.

As I said, how could you better that tackle?
Fall forward? Nope, in the back.
Fall back? Nope, risk of head injury to yourself.

P.S. my tone is confusion, not anger.

Clarkson started it
Not denying that at all , have made my thoughts on that pretty clear .

Doesnt change that the Swans seem to be a fairly precious bunch ...... needing apologies for any negative comment about their club

Not denying that at all , have made my thoughts on that pretty clear .

Doesnt change that the Swans seem to be a fairly precious bunch ...... needing apologies for any negative comment about their club
Andrew Pridham is an exceptionally precious individual.

What is Bruest worth on the trade table?

If we could walk into this draft with picks 4 (current 1st rd pick) 7 & 26 (my estimate for Bruest) and 22 (current 2nd rd pick) I would be feeling much better about everything.

Bruest is a legend and I love him but hes 29 and that could be a win-win. If the guy went to a team like Brisbane he is in a real position to win more flags.

If we could walk into this draft with picks 4 (current 1st rd pick) 7 & 26 (my estimate for Bruest) and 22 (current 2nd rd pick) I would be feeling much better about everything.

Bruest is a legend and I love him but hes 29 and that could be a win-win. If the guy went to a team like Brisbane he is in a real position to win more flags.

Picks 7 & 26 for Bruest? Shirley you can't be serious! Probably pick 26-ish.

Reckon Bruest would have made a huge difference in the side for last few weeks. Especially against Swans*

* Token comment to keep in Swans post game thread ;)

Picks 7 & 26 for Bruest? Shirley you can't be serious! Probably pick 26-ish.

Reckon Bruest would have made a huge difference in the side for last few weeks. Especially against Swans*

* Token comment to keep in Swans post game thread ;)

They were talking about 2 first rounders when he was a free agent.

And stop calling me Shirley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is hard to put into words. Sammy's interview is on the website.

In short, Mitchell looked down the barrel of the camera, showed how much he was hurting and how much it matters to him that it matters to us.
It was a very good interview.
He looked very flat for the first bit than shifted focus .
The last bit was great stuff by him

Jon Ralph can EAD - Gets on air being very adamant that Silk is gone for a week - he knows nothing
It's a win win for them if they go in 100% one way or the other.

Gets it right and it's "See, told you so"
Gets it wrong and it's "bloody outrage!"

Ralph despises us, so it's always going to be 100% against us, but he does the same thing the other way for his faves

I mean I know he didn't give us anything on the weekend but this isn't the thread to be asking that question

Remove this Banner Ad

Back