Little Fires Everywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Starring Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington.

Became available on Amazon Prime Video in Australia today, season finished airing in the US a couple of weeks ago.

A great show that I would recommend to everyone. Great cast and impressive performances by everyone especially the kids in the show.

This was a brilliant show...great performances from Witherspoon and Washington...

Seeing how old josh Jackson is now, makes me feel old!!
Watched the first episode tonight. Wasn't too bad. Missus said the same thing about Joshua Jackson. I was OK as I watched the Affair

Random, but finished this last night.

And I have no real sense on whether or not I liked it or thought it was good. The main arc of the season was confusing in who we were supposed to side with and did not reach a satisfying conclusion. There was next to no subtlety with the characterisations.

But, it was a very watchable show and even with an hour long episodes it did not have me checking how long was left. It's a showpiece for Reese and Kerry as much as anything, even if Reese's character is basically a variation of the same person she's played since Election.

Random, but finished this last night.

And I have no real sense on whether or not I liked it or thought it was good. The main arc of the season was confusing in who we were supposed to side with and did not reach a satisfying conclusion. There was next to no subtlety with the characterisations.

But, it was a very watchable show and even with an hour long episodes it did not have me checking how long was left. It's a showpiece for Reese and Kerry as much as anything, even if Reese's character is basically a variation of the same person she's played since Election.
Thoughts on the baby situation....

There was one single likeable character in the show, and the story wasn't particularly interesting.

I kept waiting for a pay-off and character backstory that never really came.

Still, there are worse shows to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back