Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet all the Simpsons needed was a picture of a button and the words "Independent Thought Alarm".

It all goes to sh*t when you give them coloured chalk.
Jeepers mate you'll start a riot, it's just chalk šŸ™ƒ

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos

watch the clip first
the rope was already around his neck before you throw the Bat Boomerang. don't ask why.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The Supreme Court has ruled against the planned Black Lives Matter protest in NSW. It'll be a good watch if they protest anyway.

They want a riot so they can project themselves as victimised to reinforce a victimisation that largely doesn't exist without a riot.

It's the universities which actually seed this crap. They need a serious administrative enema.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They want a riot so they can project themselves as victimised to reinforce a victimisation that largely doesn't exist without a riot.

It's the universities which actually seed this crap. They need a serious administrative enema.

Isnā€™t it the family of a bloke that died in jail thatā€™s fronting this? Are you suggesting universities are behind it?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Isnā€™t it the family of a bloke that died in jail thatā€™s fronting this? Are you suggesting universities are behind it?

Yes.

I'm not "suggesting" it either, ignore my signature on this occasion. It's a fact.

Yes.

I'm not "suggesting" it either, ignore my signature on this occasion. It's a fact.

Have you any evidence of this "fact"?

Perhaps university student groups are 'behind' it. More likely they are just involved.

There's next to no chance that university administrators have anything to do with it.

Here is footage of the killing of David Dungay:

If you watch it you'll hear the cops telling him to stop spitting blood on them while he calls out "I can't breathe". He is struggling for air as they tell him to stop moving his legs. They are telling him he "brought this on himself" before they kill him for eating some biscuits.

Meanwhile Snake_Baker reckons there isn't victimisation here, this is great and it's all just Uni admins making a fuss. The groady cop loving campaigner.

Personally if those shitstains don't do time for this can someone here tell me why someone else shouldn't hunt them down and kill them?

No I didn't think so.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Why are you always quoting me out of context, then angling for an online argument based upon a false premise? Isn't there a better billboard for you to spray paint over?

If you want to know why I ignore you most of the time, it's because we are having different conversations.

For us oldies, the death of Olivia DeHavilland aged 104 closes a chapter on the " Golden days of Hollywood " Last living link.

Former paramour of course of one celebrated Tassie boy, Errol Flynn.
Yep, used to go alright old Errol.

There's a great read about his antics in the autobiography of David Niven -another pants man and lover of the drop- who shared a house together called Cirrhosis By The Sea.

Great read if you can get your hands on it.

Hojuman

ģ”°ģˆ˜ėÆø ģ‚¬ėž‘ķ•“ģš”
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep, used to go alright old Errol.

There's a great read about his antics in the autobiography of David Niven -another pants man and lover of the drop- who shared a house together called Cirrhosis By The Sea.

Great read if you can get your hands on it.

The Moons a balloon and Bring on the empty horses. Best books ever written about Hollywood. His Gable war stories and friendship with Bogey great reading. His mate Trubshawe, his WW2 service.

Last edited:
The Moons a balloon and Bring on the empty horses. Best books ever written about Hollywood. His Gable war stories and friendship with Bogey great reading.
Aaaah, I shoulda known that a man of fine taste and good breeding such as yourself was already all over it , Hoj.

Yeah, it's brilliant.

He has a great gift of the gab Mr. Niven and a very funny bastard as well.

I lent mine out to some friend years ago and never got it back, as is often the way of these things.

Might see if I can find a copy online.

Hojuman

ģ”°ģˆ˜ėÆø ģ‚¬ėž‘ķ•“ģš”
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Aaaah, I shoulda known that a man of fine taste and good breeding such as yourself was already all over it , Hoj.

Yeah, it's brilliant.

He has a great gift of the gab Mr. Niven and a very funny bastard as well.

I lent mine out to some friend years ago and never got it back, as is often the way of these things.

Might see if I can find a copy online.

20200728_110707.jpg

Lost my Niven paperbacks many years ago but me old mum found this hardcover for a birthday. Has both books inside.
And my much cherised copy of " My Wicked Wicked ways "

View attachment 921176

Lost my Niven paperbacks many years ago but me old mum found this hardcover for a birthday. Has both books inside.
And my much cherised copy of " My Wicked Wicked ways "
For some reason, I'm getting a picture of Hoj reading these while sitting on his favourite leather Chesterfield by a roaring fire, wearing a silk robe, puffing on a cigar and sipping Cognac from a snifter.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Here is footage of the killing of David Dungay:

If you watch it you'll hear the cops telling him to stop spitting blood on them while he calls out "I can't breathe". He is struggling for air as they tell him to stop moving his legs. They are telling him he "brought this on himself" before they kill him for eating some biscuits.

Meanwhile Snake_Baker reckons there isn't victimisation here, this is great and it's all just Uni admins making a fuss. The groady cop loving campaigner.

Personally if those shitstains don't do time for this can someone here tell me why someone else shouldn't hunt them down and kill them?

No I didn't think so.
Itā€™s absolutely shocking what happened and there is no excuses, those guards should be up for manslaughter.

But is this latest rally just Paddy Gibson trying to make a name for himself?
Does anyone know if he has a clan?
or is just a lecturer?

he seems to have got what he wanted though being publicly arrested..

Last edited:

Hojuman

ģ”°ģˆ˜ėÆø ģ‚¬ėž‘ķ•“ģš”
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For some reason, I'm getting a picture of Hoj reading these while sitting on his favourite leather Chesterfield by a roaring fire, wearing a silk robe, puffing on a cigar and sipping Cognac from a snifter.

The libraryšŸ‘ Also were Hoj is sent to watch his beloved Kangaroos with the door closed.

These clips Schulz keeps putting out are great. Itā€™s interesting that Facebook keeps taking down the ones about Maxwell and her links. Funny dude.

Lost it at 'Flaccid Vegan'

Kinda Jon Stewart-esque with the presentation. Big fan :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back