Calling all west aussies!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
So far west australia is the success story as far as covid management is concerned..

Fat c}%% clive palmer the pie eating hutt wannabe - who doesnt pay his workers wants to force our border open via lawsuit because hes having a tanty that he wasnt allowed to come and go as he pleases.

Our federal government is backing this.

Theres a petition i strongly urge you to sign to let canberra know to back off.

here:https://www.change.org/p/scott-morr...mcgowan-to-keep-west-australian-border-closed

please get in and sign this and pass it around.

your parents/ grandparents/ immune compromised friends and family are at stake here !!!!!

Last edited:
I won't be signing, I currently support the border arrangements with Victoria, but not with other COVID free states and territories like SA and NT who also have tough restrictions on Victorians.

The Premier has shown no compassion for separated families.

I won't be signing, I currently support the border arrangements with Victoria, but not with other COVID free states and territories like SA and NT who also have tough restrictions on Victorians.

Separation vs death.

When people die, they are separated from their families permanently.

When people die, they are separated from their families permanently.
Separation vs death.
There is no community COVID in SA and NT. Get a grip.

How many people who have been separated around the world have made it "permanent" due to the resulting mental health damage? We will never know. It shouldn't happen if it is unnecessary.

Last edited:
There is no community COVID in SA and NT. Get a grip.

How many people who have been separated around the world have made it "permanent" due to the resulting mental health damage? We will never know. It shouldn't happen if it is unnecessary.
I agree that we could be a little more accomodating on a case by case basis but the default position is to stay tough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back