AFL Round 7 - Non-MFC Games Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair dinkum now they want a taunting rule brought in as well as reading that Pickett was fined for rough conduct. They won't be happy until it's the most boring sport on earth where when you miss a goal the opposition come up and give you a hug and hope you do better next time.

Anything slightly interesting they are making sure is a free kick.

Freo have been ravaged by injuries for about 48 years and their S&C team has never changed. There comes a time when you can't blame luck anymore.

Positive about last night's pathetic excuse for a game. I've been texting Geelong supporting mates about how they are a stain on the comp, not since Ross coached Freo have I ever been so bored when watching a team who will make the finals. They should be embarrassed supporting Geelong.

The fishing has been good, getting quite a few bites.

Positive about last night's pathetic excuse for a game. I've been texting Geelong supporting mates about how they are a stain on the comp, not since Ross coached Freo have I ever been so bored when watching a team who will make the finals. They should be embarrassed supporting Geelong.

The fishing has been good, getting quite a few bites.
This is important work you're doing ... and I almost forgive you for cause our loss.

I've noticed how often he says "outstanding":

"Simple Simon's outstanding journey of pleasing learnings ©"

Will keep track of that one also over the coming weeks. :)

I've noticed how often he says "outstanding":

"Simple Simon's outstanding journey of pleasing learnings ©"

Now that you mention it, yes he does say outstanding a lot, everyone is outstanding. Perhaps it's not outstanding though, perhaps he is saying out standing, for example, Harmes was out standing tonight, literally meaning Harmes went out and stood on the field, it's a low bar, but we have to start somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that you mention it, yes he does say outstanding a lot, everyone is outstanding. Perhaps it's not outstanding though, perhaps he is saying out standing, for example, Harmes was out standing tonight, literally meaning Harmes went out and stood on the field, it's a low bar, but we have to start somewhere.
Ah yes ... similar to the confusion around the scarecrow who won a Nobel Prize for being out standing in his field ...

I'll show myself out ...

Fine, it's signature approved, can't say I've been watching many Goody pressers lately so I'll take yours and djpaulydemon word for it.

The Journey of outstanding learnings ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Back