Game Day The Jordan McMahon Trophy - Tigger discombobulation - Round 9, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren’t losing because of frees but the stat is misleading, there have been a few that should of went our way but went their way but at the end of the day it amounts to maybe a 1-2 goal swing we are getting pumped

Oh I know but there are plenty who just look at the total number. I agree that umpiring has been slightly more in their favour but it's by no means cost us the game.

I am so sick of being so inconsistent. It just purely baffles me, no other side is ever like it

Tonight’s game is an example of why wallis is only an average forward.

Just doesn’t have the athleticism to compete against the best.
Interesting take given he’s looked clearly our most dangerous option down there after Bruce.

I don’t necessarily love him there permanently either but he’s far from our biggest worry.

I feel sorry for Macrae. Trying his guts out tonight and he clearly looks stuffed. Should’ve been captain, not Bont
Macrae is a leader on the field but I don’t think he’s a captain. Unfortunately I don’t think Bont is either. I love him, but I think he’s a very boring individual who uses twenty words when two would suffice.

I am so sick of being so inconsistent. It just purely baffles me, no other side is ever like it

People will say it’s cause we are young etc but look at the swans they are young and every week you know what you get from them they don’t win many atm but they have a dip and work their arses off.

We look like a mentally fragile and soft team when the pressure is on and seem to constantly get ahead of ourselves

Please recruit some players who can kick the thing through the two big sticks. That's all i want
Ok I’m an x afl player
I see Moore in the bulldogs players than Richmond
They beat us but it was like chess they showed there hand tonight
Was not our nite but if I owned both horses I’m owning us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's so stupid to blame any of the forwards for this loss. Gowers has been woeful and all the others quiet but how can they be blamed when we've had about 3 clean entries for the game. There isn't a forward line in the comp that would have been able to win us this one. Midfield has been atrocious, Macrae aside, and the defence pathetic.

If Wood doesn't hold onto his marks...he looks a very average player. Takes out his teammates way too often

How do you even begin to explain this performance? You understand if players try and it just doesn’t come off. But it deadset looks like some of them haven’t even tried tonight. Second to the ball, not chasing, not jumping, not spoiling, not pinning the arms in tackles. Just shocking

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gowers hasn't been on the positive side of ranking points since the first five minutes. I can't recall a time when a player has played all three quarters and still be in the negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back