AFL 2020 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonas gets Melbournes best forward : Hannah, Weidemann or Melksham. Without Marshall I sense it could free up the other two. This is a kind of game where I fancy Byrne Jones to get a lot of the ball running out of the back defence as I feel there is a good chance the ball will be in the Dees forward 50 a fair bit.

Jonas gets Melbournes best forward : Hannah, Weidemann or Melksham. Without Marshall I sense it could free up the other two. This is a kind of game where I fancy Byrne Jones to get a lot of the ball running out of the back defence as I feel there is a good chance the ball will be in the Dees forward 50 a fair bit.

Might be worth having sneaky bets on Fritsch 3 or more

Did Lads stuff up the Westhoff market or are they just a way fairer bookie? Been 1.71 since market opened on BetEasy and Sportsbet put him up at 1.57.

2 legger on Sportsbet.
With McStay out, reckon BIG O goes fwd, and does some relief rucking to a newcomer. Is 2.70 a snag.
Into Nick Larkey 2 goals v crows 2.88. Second string fwd v a weak team in good weather.
Multi to 7.88

SGM: 1u @ $4.40 (BetEasy - 1 leg loses bonus bet back)
- Sam Weideman AGS
- Zak Butters AGS
- Ed Langdon 15+ disposals

SGM: 0.4u @ $8.27 (Ladbrokes)
- Port Win 1-39
- Justin Westhoff AGS
- Robbie Gray AGS

SGM: 0.6u @ $11.25 (SB - 1 leg loses bonus bet back)
- Port Win 1-39
- Jake Melksham AGS
- Robbie Gray 2+

Last edited:
2 legger on Sportsbet.
With McStay out, reckon BIG O goes fwd, and does some relief rucking to a newcomer. Is 2.70 a snag.
Into Nick Larkey 2 goals v crows 2.88. Second string fwd v a weak team in good weather.
Multi to 7.88

Who do Brisbane have to ruck besides Smith (injured), Martin (injured) and Big O? Is it Skinner?

I like the Larkey bet.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost tempted to use the M word for this one.
Pointsbet. Larkey into Sexton any time goal. 2.72
Yeah PB are putting out some decent early value.
Larkey AGS I like as well vs. Crows (15/18 2019/20) $1.60
J. Martin AGS vs. Hawks (5/8 in 2020. Kicked 9.10 in 8 games) $1.72. High total points game. Hawks terrible at defending small fwds.

Have Bet365 stopped doing multi goal scorers?

Maybe. Or they may be in the middle of adjusting their algorithms.
To me it didn’t look like they adjusted for the shorter quarters, some of the odds on multi goal scorers were horrible unless it was for a defender swinging forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back