Game Day FOF Rnd 8/9 Maroochydore Demons vs Port Douglas Power GABBA @ 19:50 AEST-Thursday Night Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Dumb by langdon (where have I heard that), but the east west thing is dumb. It should be and technically is perpendicular to the line straight to the goal. So when a guy is on the flank or in a pocket, east west across the ground is completely wrong

Not nearly as embarrassing as your unconditional love and devotion for all things Steven May, remind me, how many games have the club won since his arrival, Brisbane got arguably the best player in the comp with the same pick we got a bloke how arguably isn’t the beat defender in our team, that’s embarrassing
Blokes beaten his man and you're obsessively talking about him. Enough said.
I'm done with this. Been dragged down far enough with an idiot already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blokes beaten his man and you're obsessively talking about him. Enough said.
I'm done with this. Been dragged down far enough with an idiot already.
Wasn’t it you that name dropped me in a post about May, I just needed a distraction from our s**t performance and once you’d done that you became it. I thought I’d see how long it would take for you to spit the dummy and start calling me names, you lasted longer than I anticipated and I was sure you’d call me a campaigner.

Calling Charlie Dixon the best forward in the league was a step to far even for you TK, the May love I understand but that was ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back