Game Day FOF Rnd 8/9 Maroochydore Demons vs Port Douglas Power GABBA @ 19:50 AEST-Thursday Night Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Wasn’t it you that name dropped me in a post about May, I just needed a distraction from our sh*t performance and once you’d done that you became it. I thought I’d see how long it would take for you to spit the dummy and start calling me names, you lasted longer than I anticipated and I was sure you’d call me a campaigner.

Calling Charlie Dixon the best forward in the league was a step to far even for you TK, the May love I understand but that was ridiculous
Ah I see, you haven't actually watched any neutral footy.
Dixon's been the best tall forward in the league this year.

Jimi

Draftee
Melbourne Demons - Dominic Barry 2013 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2013 Player Sponsor
Oct 10, 2004
Have you guys heard of Onlyfans?

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Blokes beaten his man and you're obsessively talking about him. Enough said.
I'm done with this. Been dragged down far enough with an idiot already.
Wasn’t it you that name dropped me in a post about May, I just needed a distraction from our sh*t performance and once you’d done that you became it. I thought I’d see how long it would take for you to spit the dummy and start calling me names, you lasted longer than I anticipated and I was sure you’d call me a campaigner.

Calling Charlie Dixon the best forward in the league was a step to far even for you TK, the May love I understand but that was ridiculous
Give it a spell you blokes, everyone is sick of reading it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
We’ll probs beat Adelaide by 1 point after the siren and Goody will be proud of the ‘learnings’ what a nightmare.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Ah I see, you haven't actually watched any neutral footy.
Dixon's been the best tall forward in the league this year.

One thing we don’t have to fix is May one on one. With the amount of easy ball coming in he hasn’t directly conceded a goal to Dixon

Meh. Been another bland inside mid. Doesn't add a single thing that Brayshaw or Harmes couldn't have added playing inside.
This. He'll get 15 odd touches and a few tackles but they don't really add anything that we didn't already have. At least a Baker or Bedford or Jordan might do something a bit different for us on the outside. Or Tomlinson could play wing as, y'know, an actual winger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back