Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020 Season thread (NEW COACH NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumfster

Debutant
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Injuries can cause havoc, but generally if you trade well and use FA picks wisely it is enough - some coaches if rebuilding are happy to have some '0' is their score .

I have 8-9 players out injured or unavailable, which sucks. I would prefer to see the FA picks increased rather than drop down to 12 sides.

The other option teams have is to trade to fill a need..

I’m still trying to fix the mess I inherited. I traded away basically all my draft picks to get playing players and still can’t fill a side. I feel like Hawthorn. My squad is not challenging or rebuilding but has too many older players and not enough young talent. I’ll have to make a decision on which way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
I’m still trying to fix the mess I inherited. I traded away basically all my draft picks to get playing players and still can’t fill a side. I feel like Hawthorn. My squad is not challenging or rebuilding but has too many older players and not enough young talent. I’ll have to make a decision on which way to go.

It sounds like a total rebuild is needed.. anything else will be delaying the inevitable.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins

Hit me up if you are rebuilding

mumfster

Debutant
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Send me some trades. Any player over 27 is available for draft picks or proven youth

Freo_4eva

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont, San Antonio, ND Irish
So whats the go with the bye rounds? From what i read on the UF facebook page, we can pretty much cater it to whatever..

Averages (If they played last week - basically mirrors AF)
Best 18 scores (or a nominated amount of players per team)
Do nothing, and stiff sh*t if you are missing players

Im happy for either of the first two options

Drew23

Premiership Player
May 12, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So whats the go with the bye rounds? From what i read on the UF facebook page, we can pretty much cater it to whatever..

Averages (If they played last week - basically mirrors AF)
Best 18 scores (or a nominated amount of players per team)
Do nothing, and stiff sh*t if you are missing players

Im happy for either of the first two options
I vote option C. Same as previous years by rounds

mumfster

Debutant
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey guys, there is no point in me doing any trades. ill be stepping out after this season.
Thanks

So I hear you guys are looking for a new coach...
0d514e6a331d67b89c25465d8cc13115.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back