The AXE vs Adelaide - IN: Bennell, Tomlinson, AVB, ANB. OUT: Hannan, TMac, OMac, Pickett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to do a rebuild of the rebuilded rebuild. Make the same 22 go lose to the bottom team as punishment for their effort tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - Jones, Sparrow, Harmes, Jackson, Pickett

In - Spargo, Tomlinson, Rivers, Bennell, ANB

Time to bring in some role players to play those roles midfielders should not be playing, and Jackson and Pickett because they are kids and need a break

Harmes was just unbelievably bad and flat. Completely lost. Played like a park league footballer.

Outs start with him. Thought Brayshaw attack on the ball was better than usual but not fussed if he goes. Sparrows inclusion will surely end up in the fisted files. Jones is finished, bring him back once finals are ruled out. TMac is done until he finds a legitimate role. Jackson needs a rest.

If I was structuring the team for next week:

Out: Harmes, TMac, Sparrow, Jones, Jackson
In: Rivers, Brown, Vanders, Tomlinson, Bennell

Last edited:
Out
Jones adds absolutely nothing. plays the game exactly how we dont want to play.
Brayshaw needs to play a few scratch matches and find some touch
Harmes wtf has happened i legit havent seen him doing anything just ok not even good just borderline VFL ok.
Jackson but I'd rather TMac out the campaigner is a spud but Jackson being fresh we'll just drop him.

In
Tomlinson should never have gotten dropped.
Bedford we need more forward pressure and speed up the ground.
Rivers to play down back and put Lockhart forward
AVB.
Edit- Forgot Bennell so drop whoever for him

Last edited:
I guess it doesn’t really matter anymore since the season is done

Blitznu changes make sense

but I just don’t think it matters much given our lack of coaching / game plan

on the other hand it seems most teams have had a shocker and I think that is our first

Last edited:
Tmac out. The guy is useless and we can't keep planning for him to come good playing forward, he's not going to. He's stunting Weids development who has actually shown a lot. If Weid gets dropped this year with the rubbish Tmac has been displaying I would leave to another club if I was him.

Harmes out. He's lost and can't execute basic skills.

Youngsters might need a rest.

Sparrow should never have played.

IN: Bedford, Bennell, Tomlinson, Vanders, Rivers
Out: Tmac, Harmes, Jones, Pickett, Sparrow

I guess it doesn’t really matter anymore since the season is done

Blitznu changes make sense

but I just don’t think it matters much given our lack of coaching / game plan

on the other hand it seems most teams have had a shocker and I think that is our first
I was looking for schmuttts changes going wtf he hasnt done any🤣🤣 reckon 1/3 of the problem is playing players out of position. if we had Clarkson or any decent coach no doubt he'd/they'd have traded the excess inside mids for players cherry picked for certain roles not this bullshit of going * it add another inside mid to play outside. every club has players who you go wtf hows he not getting a game but if there's better players in his position they miss out. not at Melbourne if you are 7th or 8th as an inside mid and get a couple rotations in the middle you get a game over players better suited outside.
Its so ******* dumb but when you hear Goodwin speak he sounds like a dumb * so there ya go the book is exactly as the cover

I was looking for schmuttts changes going wtf he hasnt done any🤣🤣 reckon 1/3 of the problem is playing players out of position. if we had Clarkson or any decent coach no doubt he'd/they'd have traded the excess inside mids for players cherry picked for certain roles not this bullshit of going fu** it add another inside mid to play outside. every club has players who you go wtf hows he not getting a game but if there's better players in his position they miss out. not at Melbourne if you are 7th or 8th as an inside mid and get a couple rotations in the middle you get a game over players better suited outside.
Its so ******* dumb but when you hear Goodwin speak he sounds like a dumb fu** so there ya go the book is exactly as the cover

I mean if I was gonna get your name wrong I should have at least said Dr Truth's changes :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back