Racing July Daily Thread: Me Love Yulong Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Same as I thought from the side. Initially he had a run. The run closed off, which meant his contact was going to be a lot worse.
there was always going to be some contact.
there was also a gap on the fence from memory that had a lot more room, but wasnt taken because of the track bias (I may be remember the fence gap incorrectly though)

Interesting. Where did you see the head on? I thought it had been banned from being published?

Decision not unexpected IMO but this is the part that annoys me:

"When handing down the penalty, Birch told Bowman “a matter such as this would attract a penalty of three-months” before rubbing the jockey out until September 11.

Birch told the hearing Bowman’s “race riding record, the contribution of the horse (Mr Colourful) racing forward of you and the time of year” were all factors in stewards handing down their six week penalty."

Yeah agreed - penalty should be the penalty regardless of the time of year.

No harm being done as yet but no use arguing in roundabouts as mentioned.

We can move on peacefully.

UnluckyEqualFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

Getting spammed by TAB.

I had a VIC tab account and a Ubet account.

Have they merged these or have they just given me a new account number for the Ubet one?
I'm guessing its a new account number. I know my NSW account number changed when NSW and Vic initally did it.

Reveen

Team Captain
Feb 18, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
not GWS
Getting spammed by TAB.

I had a VIC tab account and a Ubet account.

Have they merged these or have they just given me a new account number for the Ubet one?
It's merely a new number for the UBet one as they are too lazy to actually merge accounts - I have at least three now after TABCorp performed the same shortcut when absorbing ACT TAB.

On closer inspection the notification sent by UBet claims my account is originally a TasTAB one so the Queenslanders (the original UniTAB) never bothered merging those accounts together either.

What incompetent dumbos.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
It's merely a new number for the UBet one as they are too lazy to actually merge accounts - I have at least three now after TABCorp performed the same shortcut when absorbing ACT TAB.

On closer inspection the notification sent by UBet claims my account is originally a TasTAB one so the Queenslanders (the original UniTAB) never bothered merging those accounts together either.

What incompetent dumbos.

The worst thing with the Ubet account is that they used to be Tatts and I have an online Tatts account for tattslotto.

I don't really use either that often but whenever I went to use them I got locked out. It turned out they linked them without me knowing and if you update the password on one of them it automatically updates it on the other. So I was getting locked out of one, ringing up to get it unlocked, then getting locked out of the other, ringing up to get it unlocked, and so on and so on without even realising.

God knows what the account number and password is for my Tatts account now they've changed it for the Ubet account. Don't really care about the Ubet account as don't use it anyway but the Tatts one still has money in it damn it.

Reveen

Team Captain
Feb 18, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
not GWS
Haha, that's peak Queensland right there. It reminds me of how UBet would force dormant accounts to change passwords every few months even though the staff, who usually sounded like an 70 year old grandmother, admitted over the phone they knew the online reset link never worked. How about fixing it?

Plus don't get me started on all the stupid names they went through over the years with the constant rebranding from Tatts, UniTAB, UBET, others I've forgotten about.

In saying that R.I.P. the stale odds they offered on certain sports markets. There was either something wrong with the risk management system or the Brisbane humidity meant the traders CBFed adjusting in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back