Media Gettin’ Melty with ND - S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. So you've got nothing...

Honestly i've melted plenty in the Sweet FA in the past, nothing this week is even close.

Half the posts you quoted are in reply to your posts melting far harder, the fact that you are clutching at straws here shows i'm in your head I don't need to do anything else i've already won.

R1 Nom
I was informed of a particular Rats player getting all teary in the Royals, Rats match thread. Poster launched an unprovoked tirade against Blacky (tbf, who can blame him) Congrats on being nommed for R1 Nunez.

Blacky is a spud - at least you admit you're an ism.
Wait, Blacky ISN'T a magical talking blanket?

Maybe that's just his personality.
He's a sh*t mod so I figured he was as good as any to say G'day too.
Look we can't all have a reputation as a complete sack of sh*t like you do. I'm quite happy drifting in and out of SFA consciousness due to Hoos special medicine.
Lol bro you posted a dog trying to fu** someone and call my banter drivel?
Being a career Royal is something to brag about?

Jeeze talk about setting the bar low.

I am glad you're happy for me though - I struggle at times with all the fan mail I get (mainly because most of them are sent by WaynesWorld19 and are full of gifs which make my phone lag) but am glad you don't undervalue internet love.

Oh man, I really hope so too. Given I care about the gum on my shoe more than you, I will pray that she can exceed that level of care. ❤

Honestly i've melted plenty in the Sweet FA in the past, nothing this week is even close.

Half the posts you quoted are in reply to your posts melting far harder, the fact that you are clutching at straws here shows i'm in your head I don't need to do anything else i've already won.
I'm glad you think that. I'm a pretty selfless guy so I have no problems letting others feel like the victor.

R1 Nom
I was informed of a particular Rats player getting all teary in the Royals, Rats match thread. Poster launched an unprovoked tirade against Blacky (tbf, who can blame him) Congrats on being nommed for R1 Nunez.

So glad I got the nom. I felt gross having to converse with that filth but did it for the ND Melt Nom. ❤️

*Gif used with permission from Wacky Tiger Inc

dVDJiez.gif

R1 Nom 2

Didn’t think anyone would beat old mate Nunez this week, but ex Wonder/ current Bomber has come out of the woodwork with this beauty:

Testing. Testing. 123, is this working? Okay it is, anyways. I just wanted to say, shut the fu** up. Your voice sounds like a rat being yeeted onto the ground, being smashed with a sledge hammer then having its screeches amplified with a ******* megaphone. Like seriously your throat seems to have so much sh*t in it that your toilet is jealous. Please put tape over your mouth and wait patiently for the methyl acrylate to fu** up your masseter muscle so I have a slight chance of never hearing you speak over mic again.

Congrats on your nom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surpassed .....I mean you could have 3 nominations in the one week .....a star performance

Testing. Testing. 123, is this working? Okay it is, anyways. I just wanted to say, shut the fu** up. Your voice sounds like a rat being yeeted onto the ground, being smashed with a sledge hammer then having its screeches amplified with a ******* megaphone. Like seriously your throat seems to have so much sh*t in it that your toilet is jealous. Please put tape over your mouth and wait patiently for the methyl acrylate to fu** up your masseter muscle so I have a slight chance of never hearing you speak over mic again.

Sorry mate ....so many examples, I missed one
Shut the fu** up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL ******* RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 7 years: 7 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to cats or whatever sh*t you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. You think I'm mad? Good for ******* you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...

Surpassed .....I mean you could have 3 nominations in the one week .....a star performance

Shut the fu** up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL ******* RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 7 years: 7 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to cats or whatever sh*t you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. You think I'm mad? Good for ******* you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...

Sorry mate ....so many examples, I missed one
Hey TheInjuryFactory we've got a live one here...

Last edited:
R1 Nom

You might have a Rats double up this week with GotTheGoodes not happy at his captains for naming him at FP.

You might have a Rats double up this week with GotTheGoodes not happy at his captains for naming him at FP.

I had a look. If that was an attempted melt, it was a pretty weak effort from GotTheGoodes. I expect better for noms in here.

Anyway, only one nom per week, so it has been a hard choice between Nunez and LicoriceAllsorts.

Due to the amount of likes Lica's melt got, I am announcing him the winner for R1.

Still a long season Nunez, I'm sure that's not the last we will see from you this season.

Anyway, only one nom per week, so it has been a hard choice between Nunez and LicoriceAllsorts.

Due to the amount of likes Lica's melt got, I am announcing him the winner for R1.

Still a long season Nunez, I'm sure that's not the last we will see from you this season.

That was ******* insipid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back