FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Duncan said Tom Hawkins had White Line Fever today... Well, Lou Kelly must see white lines everywhere.

Remember that polarising 'Breaking Bad' episode titled 'The Fly'? Wonder if we'll get one of those on 'Wentworth'. 🦟

Great start to the season.

Loving the new characters already. You always worry about new characters being under whelming. Already a fan of Reb and Lou Kelly gives all sorts of tension when shes on screen, never know what shes going to do. Probably the most mental inmate we have seen.

She makes the original Lou Kelly tame - and that's saying something

Remember Lou's line to Daphne Graham in the original mocking Daphne's PMT
"A.M. Coffee, P.M. Tea"

new Lou has PMT 24/7

It may just be coincidence, but it's Wentworth so probably not, but back when Bea rose to the top, she changed her hair colour to a more striking shade of her natural colour, Ally's done the same.

and poor Lexie Patterson, back in the early seasons, she got done off-screen for drugs, and now Boomer's remembering Lexie having her fingers cut off.

It's interesting Ferguson living in slum, given she's a germophobe, the more I think about it, the more I am convinced Kath Maxwell's in the box.

Ripping start to the season. Loving the inclusions of Fingers and Reb already, but my main concern is still over The Freak. I'm sure we'll find out how she escaped, but it's still irking me. All we know is that the body is likely to be the real Kath Maxwell.

Ripping start to the season. Loving the inclusions of Fingers and Reb already, but my main concern is still over The Freak. I'm sure we'll find out how she escaped, but it's still irking me. All we know is that the body is likely to be the real Kath Maxwell.
Kath was probably walking her Jack Russell “Pippa” and heard the screaming. Joan bops her a day later and off we go.

This series fails to disappoint. So much happening, and that’s just Ann Reynolds at the club...or back alley!

Be interesting to see what happens when Joan gets to hospital, if she gets to hospital.

And we get Judy Bryant next week.

This series fails to disappoint. So much happening, and that’s just Ann Reynolds at the club...or back alley!

Be interesting to see what happens when Joan gets to hospital, if she gets to hospital.

And we get Judy Bryant next week.
Did you just change a saying?
Ann getting banged by some old grey on a Wednesday night

Remember Lou's line to Daphne Graham in the original mocking Daphne's PMT
"A.M. Coffee, P.M. Tea"

new Lou has PMT 24/7

It may just be coincidence, but it's Wentworth so probably not, but back when Bea rose to the top, she changed her hair colour to a more striking shade of her natural colour, Ally's done the same.

and poor Lexie Patterson, back in the early seasons, she got done off-screen for drugs, and now Boomer's remembering Lexie having her fingers cut off.

It's interesting Ferguson living in slum, given she's a germophobe, the more I think about it, the more I am convinced Kath Maxwell's in the box.
Who was the old gossip on the original Prisoner?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commencing May 1 8:30pm on SoHo (Foxtel Channel 115).

http://wentworth.sohotv.com.au

The much discussed reimagining of Prisoner makes it's debut Wednesday night. A 17 minute preview is available on Foxtel Go, and after watching that preview, I want more. It's very rare to get an Australian drama that is this quality. It's also even rarer to have a reprisal of a show that isn't a complete disaster. Wentworth is both a brilliant reimagining as well as brilliant in quality.

Add your thoughts about the show here as the series pans out.

NB: Talk about the original series (including it's current run on 111Hits) can be found here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-prisoner-appreciation-thread-post-557-no-spoilers.822165/
Prisoner and Wentworth, never seen an episode of those shows ever , misery and agro and bulldust I suspect from the minutes I picked up from a scene or a promotion for it here and there, lasts about that, a minute!

But I have seen inside the real Wentworth convict jail, just over the river from Mildura, that would be more entertaining than those two shows.

I loved it but was shocked that Meg Jackson was killed off so early. Loved that the riot scenes and fights looked a lot more realistic than the original series (not that it's hard to do). Franky Doyle is a ripper but the line of the night has to go to Jacs calling her a 'clitty-licker'
And there's some good reasons not to watch crap.

Prisoner and Wentworth, never seen an episode of those shows ever , misery and agro and bulldust I suspect from the minutes I picked up from a scene or a promotion for it here and there, lasts about that, a minute!

But I have seen inside the real Wentworth convict jail, just over the river from Mildura, that would be more entertaining than those two shows.
Why do you bother posting in a thread about a show, if you have never watched it and never intend to watch it? Seriously, what is your point?

Don’t come into threads and sh*t can a show you haven’t watched. Fair warning.
Well I just wrote a ripper of an answer very very insulting and warning you too, of terrible consequences for your footy team, but then I became the wonderful non insulting fellow I am and decided to leave it , because arguing over crap is ridiculous.
But I am allowed an opinion and those two shows, from the adds for them over the years, was the reason I never watched them through ever, like Neighbours and Home and Away, never seen a one!
But I guess they would be on your fav list?
There is some quality around if that's what your looking for, but you'll know , won't ya!

You're from Mildura says it all really. Meth is a killer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back