Game Day Round 9, 2020: Carlton v Hawthorn, 5.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope we keep attacking. Cannot go into our shells and let them play their game.

So happy for Impey! Been very solid so far. Gunston and Timmy with Bruest, Silk and Impey has been our best forward setup

That last tackle on the Carlton player was exactly the same as that which got McEvoy pinged and let to a Carlton goal. Player picked up the ball, rolled, and was jumped on by a few players. Difference? Umpire couldn’t blow the whistle quick enough for a ball up. Really does your head in. Carlton found out that quarter what happens when you rely on 22 players, not 25.

Yep, I’ve never seen anything like it in 45 years of following football closely. I’ve never seen a clearly sub par player be given so excruciatingly long to prove himself and still not get there. 6 years is just staggering. Few players in history have been given that....

Casboult says hi

Yep, I’ve never seen anything like it in 45 years of following football closely. I’ve never seen a clearly sub par player be given so excruciatingly long to prove himself and still not get there. 6 years is just staggering. Few players in history have been given that....
He has had a good game and you feel the need to post because he couldn’t take a ball cleanly in a contested situation....you got to accept that you are looking for reasons to trash him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how good and important was will days goal- we were panicked and looking incapable of scoring, then a guy with less than 5 games to his name steps up, plays on and chooses to take a shot when most players would center the ball and slots it. Next thing we’re on.
That one play screams future leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back