Review Grose, Bullshite & Useless v Kangaroos 2020...

Sep 29, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos-LFC-Crows-Adel.United
Our first wooden spoon, feels weird.
Your fav wooden spoon gif or image?

giphy.gif

At least we got pick 1:

AnimatedBigheartedAmurstarfish-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
There's so much wrong, but the standout was selection.

We bring in 4 blokes who will likely be delisted in 8 weeks. A real shot in the arm for the team.

Gibbs: 11 touches
Atkins 9 touches, 0 tackles
Knight: 4 touches
Kelly: 8 touches, 3 contested marks against

Specifically - today was a prime example of why bringing in blokes like Gibbs and Atkins is not only pointless, but detrimental. They both rotated between wing and half back, forcing Hamill in to a lock down role in the first half instead of what he has been doing recently. They then put Gibbs for the entire second half in the back 50, probably to hide him, despite saying he'd be playing in the middle, and put Hamill on a wing full time. They eventually moved Hamill on the ball in the last quarter and we saw 3 or 4 bursts.

I'm really glad that Gibbs' improvement in "off-field leadership" was enough to warrant on-field selection in a performance industry. I nearly threw up in my mouth when Nicks said that.

An abject failure, made worse because EVERYBODY could call it before it occurred.

I look forward to Mackay coming in for Hamill because he "needs a rest".

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide

We bring in 4 blokes who will likely be delisted in 8 weeks. A real shot in the arm for the team.

Specifically - today was a prime example of why bringing in blokes like Gibbs and Atkins is not only pointless, but detrimental. They both rotated between wing and half back, forcing Hamill in to a lock down role in the first half instead of what he has been doing recently. They then put Gibbs for the entire second half in the back 50, probably to hide him, despite saying he'd be playing in the middle, and put Hamill on a wing full time. They eventually moved Hamill on the ball in the last quarter and we saw 3 or 4 bursts.

I'm really glad that Gibbs' improvement in "off-field leadership" was enough to warrant on-field selection in a performance industry. I nearly threw up in my mouth when Nicks said that.

An abject failure, made worse because EVERYBODY could call it before it occurred.

Nicks is an idiot that's way out of his depth. Has no idea at all.

Aug 20, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtics , England FC
lol

who’s smart idea was it to include mediocre players?Gibbs, Kelly , Atkins and Knight? Yet keep EH & Murphy?

Why play so many talls?

We’re in a rebuild, we should be playing Fog, Worrell, Schoenberg, McAsey, Jones, Hammill, McHenry and McPherson as many games as possible.

* our team are stupid.

Kezza86

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide

Gibbs went back to push Hamill forward. He had no impact on his role in the team. Before going back, he played mainly on the wing. Hamill has a stinker so don’t blame those two. Hamill and McPherson was quite all day.

Kezza86

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
lol

who’s smart idea was it to include mediocre players?Gibbs, Kelly , Atkins and Knight? Yet keep EH & Murphy?

Why play so many talls?

We’re in a rebuild, we should be playing Fog, Worrell, Schoenberg, McAsey, Jones, Hammill, McHenry and McPherson as many games as possible.

fu** our team are stupid.
Do you realise they play Wednesday

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
nicks, roo, hart, godden, fagan, chapman all need to go.. heads need to roll this week.

and suck s**t to the lot of them for being so ******* deluded to think gibbs, knight and atkins were the answer...

******* club will not go anywhere with these deadshits in charge.

Nowhere to hide now. No easy wins on the horizon. Very few senior players to bring back. No more calls for "play Gibbs" or "play Knight".

It's done. We've failed. We'll likely end winless.

Our response from here is critical

Back