Review Grose, Bullshite & Useless v Kangaroos 2020...

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbs went back to push Hamill forward. He had no impact on his role in the team. Before going back, he played mainly on the wing. Hamill has a stinker so don’t blame those two. Hamill and McPherson was quite all day.

Hamill has been our rebounding half back since his debut, and has been fantastic. We played Atkins and Gibbs in a half back rotation, and Hamill was out of position. We essentially changed the one thing that was working, in order to accommodate "experience" onfield.

spoon.gif

Hamill has been our rebounding half back since his debut, and has been fantastic. We played Atkins and Gibbs in a half back rotation, and Hamill was out of position. We essentially changed the one thing that was working, in order to accommodate "experience" onfield.
He had a stinker. Dont blame changes. He lacked instinct and energy. In other words he’s gassed and needs a week off. It’s 2 weeks in a row now he’s been quite.

Serious question - why do you think this will force actual change?
If we lose enough games, external pressure keeps building on the club. Supporters drop off, and as a result the club loses a lot of money. If we have a winless season which looks a real possibility, I don’t see what other choice the likes of Chapman and roo will have but to step down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone needs to pay for putting this list together.
Something I was furious about at the end of trade week last year how we were unable to identify a single player worth trading in from another team. We knew this team was cooked, so why didn't we target some guys in their early 20s that haven't been able to break into their squad? Similar risk to what we did with Lynch and the likes.

We spent a whole year and were unable to identify anyone that could improve our list? Pathetic.

Edit: Forgot about Frampton but we needed to aim a hell of a lot more than that.

Yup.
Another coaching master class.

We were taught a lesson by the 17th best team.

Kangas also trolled us with 119.

I’m glad we’re handed a lesson because the selection was a disgrace. All of our supporters knew how it would end by bringing in Gibbs, Atkins, Kelly and Knight. This just proves the club hasn’t fully committed to a rebuild. Instead the club play the same senior guys that have failed to perform and are a major reason why we sit at the bottom of the ladder. I expect the club to double down by saying we need to bring in more experience so Mackay in for Jones or Hamill.

This club is f****d and they’re not prepared to do anything about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back